Your Thoughts On Mmj Classifieds!

• Thread starter shavits
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shavits

What are your thoughts bout the classifieds? I see classifieds online such as weedtrader, budbay, etc and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them! Ive met some cool peeps from vender maps years back when it was online but that was the last time i tried something like that! Please share your thoughts, thanks!

WCShaman

WCShaman

What are your thoughts bout the classifieds? I see classifieds online such as weedtrader, budbay, etc and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them! Ive met some cool peeps from vender maps years back when it was online but that was the last time i tried something like that! Please share your thoughts, thanks!
I was looking on there for meds months ago. I'm in SoCal, everything reasonable was up north. Everyone wanted a credit card and promise to ship next day. It's just seemed too sketch. I thought about listing clones on there. I'd like to hear other people experience as well. If anyone wants to share.
WCS

S

shavits

@WCShaman yes it can be sketchy for sure! Rippers! I only look on there when times are hard and I can't find meds! And like you said everything reasonable is always up north! But I have met some righteous folks from nor cal before! I wish they were still venturing down south again! its kinda like a roll of the dice, gamble!

Top Bottom