Zilvermist 10 Weeks

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is AllStars Zilvermist... She smells like Hazey Apples Great producer and very easy to grow... this is my second run with her...Enjoy!

lookin great man! my ZM is on week 11 or so right now. ill snag some pics right before she gets the chop (within a week i think).

also is she starting to seed herself?

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
moe, no its def not her, i was worried bout that myself but most of what i thought were seeds were just late hairs that didnt emerge... BUT i also did have a plant close to them give off some nanners way late in flowering so there might be a retarded seed here and there.... nothing full blown... thanks for the kind words guys!

Moe- have you gotten any crazy colors from her?

Butta, did you finish her in the fridge? Wow, that's the darkest pic I've seen of any ZM. Lovely! Apples, huh? I love apples...lol
This strain is top 3 patient favorite. The pheno I picked does not purple like that, but throws some light purple with cooler temps.
Hats off to All-Star Genetics for bring us some killer hybrids!

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Altitude... yeah with winter coming she started to purple and i let her! night time temps are about 64... some of the leaves are almost black! All Star did a great job with this one.. Great yeilds and very easy to grow... only started to hit her with nutes in week 8...what kind of smells are you bringing out of her Altitude?

ZM

I got two females of pretty much the same pheno. I kept #2, as #1 had some weird leaf issue. My finished product is super hazey/skunky. It has a spicy deep musk that makes you want to keep smelling it. Trimming is a joy for the few couple hours, then you kind of get overwhelmed and sick of the smell, although it never lasts. I'm ready to be smelling some Zm right about now...

wow man she looks fire,

i knew Moe was growing this strain but i had not seen anyone else running it. just looked up the genetic makeup and it's Kali-Mist x Super Silver Haze (Clone). i would have not guess that even though i've never grown either of these this looks real exotic i didn't think it was going to be a cross of two very well known strains lol.

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work buttaflave ,
does she smokes as she looks....
she is sweet smelling like apples, but it is still bout 2 weeks till 4 week cure... i will let you know.. this round was way better then the last round so i dont want to base a smoke report on that...thanks for the kind words all star

Butta, did you finish her in the fridge? Wow, that's the darkest pic I've seen of any ZM. Lovely! Apples, huh? I love apples...lol
This strain is top 3 patient favorite. The pheno I picked does not purple like that, but throws some light purple with cooler temps.
Hats off to All-Star Genetics for bring us some killer hybrids!

My latest ZM harvest

Eating my words...lmao! I moved into a cold-ass warehouse. Colors up, yields way down... But still the same dank goodness that is the Zilver... you still around, Butta?

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter

My latest ZM harvest

Eating my words...lmao! I moved into a cold-ass warehouse. Colors up, yields way down... But still the same dank goodness that is the Zilver... you still around, Butta?
looking good Altitude!!! sadly i lost my mother of ZM but i did cross it with a few males i had ... i think the ZM x DHaze is going to be a winner...Keep up the great work man!!