Zilvermist and Kaligria from All-Star Genetics

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
psbn

psbn

interested in your sushi treatment AF..seems to be making em shine bro im assuming its to assist in health and vigour maybe i shouldnt assume hey..give us some data he he:nod

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

interested in your sushi treatment AF..seems to be making em shine bro im assuming its to assist in health and vigour maybe i shouldnt assume hey..give us some data he he:nod
sushi grow

My technique is dialed in; I use organic super soil in the bottom 3-4" of my large pots (10-15 gallon). The bulk of the pot is filled with a Happy Frog/Ocean Forest mix. When I transplant my girls, I drop a couple feeder goldfish 2-3" under the rootball and top them with a little lime. Then I drop them in bloom as soon as they show any grow after the transplant. The fish give the plant crazy vigor until the roots hit that super soil for the bloom nutrients. Organic nutrients will not burn your plants. If you do overfeed them, they just stall; a quick flush brings mad vigor back to them.

mack 10

mack 10

yo Alt, your girls looking sweeet mate;)that 'fishy' treatment kicks ass, and gives plants a nce green glow! notice how this ASG gear produces some Very nice plants;)gonna be fun watchin these bud out, if there half as good as allstar og's -i'll be a happy man...lol

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Da Update

Kaligria

Zilvermist

I need more veg space. These girls are beautiful, but I'm slowing their growth by not having them in bigger pots in a larger area where they can spread out. I expanded today, with plans to double the size of the veg room by the end of the week. I need big bushes, if not trees... :)

A

ALLSTAR-OG

Breeder
Nice shiney/waxy leafs good color ,can see they like the climate you create.
Will be a nice tread to watch ;)

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

More Veg Space

I am in the process of expanding; I just added a shelf to provide more room. The entire veg room will be expanding as well, in the next couple days. I'll get these girls into bigger pots, and begin some training. Hopefully going to see pre-flowers soon. I have one stretchy Zilvermist that I suspect will grow balls, but we'll see :).

Kaligria

ZilverMist

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Day one of 12/12

I have some upcoming projects to plan for, and I also moved the garden. By the end of the week, I'll have triple the veg space, but I had to slide some plants into the bloom room a little earlier than I wanted. They have not shown definite sex yet; Kid Twist informed me that they take a little longer to show when topped young. I cloned all my ASG gear today (3 clones per plant) and transplanted my All-Stars into larger containers. I have Subcool's super soil in the bottom of the pots, and these containers have lots of big holes in the bottom. If the roots need more room, I can set the entire pot directly into another pot and the roots will find the fresh super soil. Here's some pics.

3 of the Kaligria

K3

ZM3

ZM2

ZM1- slightly trained

Here's to seeing lots of female flowers shortly!!!!!! Cheers!
:rastadancing:

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

5 gallon... too small for my taste, but these girls also haven't had the veg time I give my high-yielders. When looking for a keeper I rarely take the time to train them or try to get a huge yield; it's all about structure and quality of buds. When I find my keepers and put them into production, they'll get 18 gallon pots and 45 days or so of veg time under serious light.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Here's a purple haze ready for chop that got the "production treatment". (she's the one in front- that cola is about 18" tall). She's in a 15 gal pot and I'm thinking there's 6-7 zips on her. Not bad for soil and 27 days of veg and 78 days of bloom. I'll post a thread for her with nug shots, smoke report, etc, after she cures.

winta

winta

oh ok sounds like a good system! cant wait to see your keeper once u find her :)

5 gallon... too small for my taste, but these girls also haven't had the veg time I give my high-yielders. When looking for a keeper I rarely take the time to train them or try to get a huge yield; it's all about structure and quality of buds. When I find my keepers and put them into production, they'll get 18 gallon pots and 45 days or so of veg time under serious light.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

ZM1 is a confirmed female!!!!!!!! very happy to get at least one girl out of the bunch so far. On ASG's advice, I tuned my veg room to help produce more females; hopefully it was in time to help. The rest are close to showing; I can see and feel it...hehe. The cuts are all chillin in an aeroponic cloner with a touch of Age Old Grow, Superthrive, and Great White. Hoping for roots in a few days so I can get the females into production...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

On that note, I'm going to label all my plants #1... hehe. Headed to the garden to check 'em out now. Update later. Peace

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

6 for 8 males

Ok out of the 8 beans I popped, 6 turned out to be male. It is my fault, as I had the veg area tuned perfectly to produce males. That has been changed, and I'm going to pop the rest of my Kaligria today. I do have clones of all these males if anyone needs a breeder...lol. I am keeping one myself for a future project. They were gorgeous, now they're mulch, dangitall. RIP, k1-4 and zm3. :)

k1

K2

K3

K4

ZM4

ZM3

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Sorry for the luck with the males, BUT, that sure is one nice PH cola you got there bro. I'm convinced, going back now and reading every post you've ever posted so I can figure out how you did it bro, Good seein you around and great pics, take care, Peace Shiva

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

That PH cola weighed in at 2.2 oz, dried. Not bad, but I'm sure about an 8th of that is the Sharpie-sized stem in the middle...lol. Final total on that girl was just over 5 ounces, not the 6-7 I predicted. GREAT smoke, though. Greasy buds, even dried out. Posting pics of my ZilverMist girls tomorrow. They are just getting going- and I just added CO2 to the bloom room.

Top Bottom