Zilvermist and Kaligria from All-Star Genetics

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

ZM1 is down!

Sorry about the focus. This girl put out some nice colas. I was very happy with the yield from the plant- I do not have a total dried weight yet, but I believe it to be around 3 oz. Excellent production from a plant that took some stress. The buds are absolutely beautiful; very skunky/hazy, super dank-smelling, and just covered in trichomes. When they're dry, I'll post some close-ups. Super long-stemmed trichomes; reminds me of their Kali Mist lineage. They went 75 days total, and I could have let them go a little longer but I have to get another strain rolling in her spot and I have the slower ZM2 to harvest yet. She'll be yielding more, and I'll put up better pics. I was in a hurry this evening, and didn't get the pics I wanted.

2 Hours after the chop.

So far, I am extremely happy with the gear from ASG. I have nice mamas of both ZM phenos, and a very healthy Kaligria seedling. Smoke report on the ZM as soon as she gets a good cure. Peace

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Zilvermist Nug Shots

Full-blown smoke report to come after full cure. This is one of the tastiest sativa blends I've ever had; super dank skunky/hazey/smoky kind of aroma- kind of musky at times. Even on a half-cure this is some great stuff. The high is classic haze- not uninspiring or de-motivating, just a total train wreck in the head; it leaves me smiling (and drooling a little...lol).

That's a dinner plate. She's a yielder as well. Nice fat dense colas, but the classic haze buzz.

No shortage of trichomes

A

ALLSTAR-OG

Breeder
That turned out good Alt....
Nice you kept a mother smoke report soon.... ;)

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Last chance Kaligria

This is the last of my beans from ASG- My final chance to smoke test this strain... I got 4/4 germ on the first try; all males (my bad). Out of the last two, only one made it, but she looks great. I'm really hoping for a female, so I can try some of the medicine.

She's still vegging under florescents, but will be moving over to 400w MH in a few days. I'll keep her under that until she proves she's a girl, take some clones, and put her in bloom as soon as the clones root. Fingers crossed.

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

lookin good man.
does she(lets hope) smell like sweet lemon pine? i have a pheno of KA that im about to flower that does, and looks very similar to that plant in structure.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

lookin good man.
does she(lets hope) smell like sweet lemon pine? i have a pheno of KA that im about to flower that does, and looks very similar to that plant in structure.
Actually, Moe, she really smells skunky right now; with hazy pine undertones- I expect that to change once I get her flowering. I'll be looking for that lemony pine aroma. Thanks for the heads up.

Mack, i have so many sativas that I ran out of night-time meds! I have a couple nice heavy indicas in the stable, but they're just not as fun to run as these finicky haze blends...lol. 15 strains in my garden; 4 are indica/indica dominant (but one of those is White Fire and I have excellent beans to pop soon...)

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

The Keeper. Mama Zilvermist- soon to be producing a fat run of a brilliant sativa. ASG, nice job on this one. Great vigor, great product. Easy growing sativa. It is the new favorite of several of my patients. :rock

Last chance for a Kaligria female; training quite nicely, but no pre-flowers yet.

A

ALLSTAR-OG

Breeder
Hey guys we are very busy at this moment with the shop and the location where we produce the seeds but keeping our eyes on the forum
nice one ,
Altitude farmer you have your place in the asg tester group ;)
it's good to hear your med.patients are positive about the zilvermist .
Cant wait to see what you do with the kaligria....

TortureKill

TortureKill

Beautiful, alt! That kaligria looks like some fire! Allstars did an amazing job with both of these strains. I cant wait to get my grow on with some of their gear. Great work growers, and breeders!

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

there we go, some proper lookin ASG gear.
looks like we will be harvesting close to eat other. it will be nice to do a little comparison on the phenos. altho yours will probably smash mine this time around....just wait til i get things under control and give my phenos a proper run. then we can do some real comparing.
:passingjoint:

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Aw shoot, Moe, you can't compare by digital pics on a computer... Let's meet up and PUFF.....LOL. I don't have any asg gear in my bloom room yet; I need to chop a few others before taking clones and moving mama into the magic room. But I am certainly looking forward to another run of ASG gear- and the Kaligria looks so good, even if it's a male, I may collect some pollen for chucking at a heavy indica... I just can't understand why folks are sleeping on this gear; have you seen the pics of ASG's grows?! Absolutely phenomenal looking girls- all strains. Maybe folks are shying away from 9-11 week blooms, I don't know. They're definitely worth it! Peace

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

We just might end up having to do that. I got friends out in Colorado who have offered a place to stay a few times. Whats the deal with med patients in other med states?

And i feel ya on the male. I need to make sure i find a nice male of each strain to keep a clone of and some pollen. I really want to make some f2's of these strains for locals. maybe send some into the farm so people can wake up and see what they are missing.

Thinking about picking up a pack of Westside or King Kong soon. I just need to get some thing under control til i goin wild with growin. and i will be goin wild. :rastadancing:

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

CO does not recognize MMJ recs from other states; the only states that do to my knowledge are Montana and (rhode Island or delaware I believe). So it would be difficult for an out-of-state patient to procure meds in CO. Unless you have friends here...and you do, LOL.
The Westside and KingKong both look great- but so does the Kushdee (and it took 3rd at HTCC in Amsterdam). I haven't seen a single strain by ASG that didn't look stellar.
I found about 6 beans deep in the nugs of my last Zilvermist. There were a couple nanners on an adjacent plant, but I think I plucked and misted before they could do any damage. When the time comes, I'll grow them out just to see what they are. If they're s1 beans, I'd be pleased as punch!

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

Well because me and you seem the only people to reppin ASG at the moment. we will have to compare what we're reppin one day. maybe next spring. :bong2:

also best of luck with those beans. it would be great if they are s1's. :cash

E

ETime420

Here's my Zilvermist keeper; the two big girls in bloom are looking amazing. However, one has a strange issue with the leaves, so I'm going to keep the other one. The yield is a little higher on ZM1 also, as she is throwing nice colas. She smells super hazey; skunky with a kind of smoky undertone. Pulled a bud to dry and test.

And I started my last two Kaligria beans. One popped open but never sprouted, and here is the other at ten days old. Hoping for a female, but have a buddy who will take a male. Veg room is dialed in for fems, though. Fingers crossed.
What is an ideal room for females to pop?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Cooler temps, blue spectrum lighting, no stress, no stress, no stress, lol. I like to give them plenty of T5 light after they throw roots. they seems to love it, and they form short squatty bushes much of the time, which = plenty of flower tops. Upon transplant, I put them in 15-18 gal pots, tie 'em down, and throw 'em under a 400w MH for a few weeks. Then they are usually ready to bloom.

Top Bottom