Zkittles Autoflower PPM is 2500 and pH is 7.5 about 2 weeks away from Harvest,IF THAT. 5 gal fab.pots, gajia green 4-4-4 and 4-8-6. Im bummed

• Thread starter Stringbean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stringbean

I am growing skittles autoflowers from iglm. Seeds cracked, put them directly into 5 gallon fabric pots using Pro mix all-purpose cuz that's all I could get my hands on this last winter that was cheap I got a good deal on it anyway and using diagram dry amendments and PH down when needed. I'm about 2 weeks from curing the first nine plants I harvested which by the way have a PPM of about 2500 lol. Well they're hanging and now I have 10 Skittles Auto flowers that I just flushed and I'm going to have to do it twice cuz I've flushed and it's still reading 2500 PPM.

S

Stringbean

I guess the question I'm at wanting to ask here is that has anybody done this and come out on the good side of things meaning did you harvest and cure go well even though you had 2500 PPM of fertilizer in your product? Also, this is a stupid question but with all that fertilizer at 2500 PPM I can't imagine the stuff is even going to be smokable right? Maybe if I cure it perfectly I can get some of the nitrogen out of it I hope I flushed the last 10 just now with copious amounts of water and I'm still reading 2500 with a pH of 7.4 so I'm going to get back at it please somebody reply thank you

Observationist

Observationist

That 2500ppm is probably not all available to the plant anyhow, yet.

Organics? Soil?

Stop flushing.

S

Stringbean

My media is pro-mix all purpose because I got it really cheap in the winter time from a guy on Craigslist and I amend with 444 and 286 mixed with media in about 30% perlite then I re amended about a month after but I should have only used the 286 unfortunately I used both 444286 now that you mentioned stop Flushing I was just getting ready to flush out again as I've done it earlier this afternoon I checked my soil with the blue lab pen and it's running about 6.8 which is a hell of a lot better than where it was at 7.4 and the last flush a couple hours ago my ppms we're still at 2500 according to the trancheon. Let me ask you this, do you think now that I've got the pH adjusted to a pretty good number the plants are going to take up a stupid amount of nutrients? That's what I'm scared of I'm going to cook these things LOL but hey man any advice is good advice around here appreciate your response thank you for helping me man

ISO2BWELL

ISO2BWELL

Let me ask you this, do you think now that I've got the pH adjusted to a pretty good number the plants are going to take up a stupid amount of nutrients? That's what I'm scared of I'm going to cook these things LOL

Relax...I think your plants are going to be just fine. You say you've flushed them,
but how much water have you poured though them on each flush? Are you sure
your PPM meter is calibrated and accurate?

If you have flushed them well, then they are well soaked in just water. Let them
finish up and harvest when ready.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I thought the 2500ppm is just in the soil, not necessarily the buds. A lot of people don't flush at all. I'm not sure if there's much science behind flushing producing better buds. Or cleaner ash or whatever. They've done some studies where in a blind taste test more people preferred the weed that was not flushed. I'm just saying I think you'll be just fine.

Top Bottom