ZKITTLEZ Grow Journal, well at least flowering.

• Thread starter WeBeGrowinMon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WeBeGrowinMon

WeBeGrowinMon

Figured I'd make a thread to continue posting updates on the plants. We are at Day 25 of flowering now, I typically feed them every 3 days or so but today my measured run-off was running a little high on ppm and pH so I'll most likely do a 25% nute flush to keep them happy in the next day or so. At the beginning of flowering I decided to cut adding silica and cal-mag based off an interesting couple of threads I came across on the internet stating the bud would smoke cleaner and less "hot", so I decided to give it a try...My plants didn't seem to enjoy that very much as I'm seeing some slight yellowing/ even a few browning spots leading me to believe their wanting some more magnesium. Last feeding I gave them a dose of PK 13/14 at about 2ml/gal, today I gave them a dose of 3ml/gal but it will most likely be the last feeding of pk 13/14. Other than that I'm decently happy with the grow so far.

Things to make sure for the next grow that I am noticing, First, I definitely need to do some sort of LST or lolipopping or something. Secondly I need to figure out a way to reinforce my tent a little bit more, the tent is a MaxiSun and super good quality but I decided to go with a slightly larger carbon filter/fan set up than was needed, because I simply always over do it lol, the issue at hand is slightly too much negative pressure, causing the tent to pull in on itself slightly, its not the end of the world but just something little that bothers me. Any suggestions send them my way!

Sorry for this being all over place, kind of just spewing my thoughts out, enjoy the pictures!

I can't stop going outside and smelling the one plant I have out there, it smells so fruity and sweet...makes waiting a few more weeks for harvest so much harder lol

Cheers

Zkittlez grow journal well at least flowering
Zkittlez grow journal well at least flowering 2
Zkittlez grow journal well at least flowering 3
Zkittlez grow journal well at least flowering 4
Zkittlez grow journal well at least flowering 5
Zkittlez grow journal well at least flowering 6
Zkittlez grow journal well at least flowering 7
Zkittlez grow journal well at least flowering 8
Zkittlez grow journal well at least flowering 9
Zkittlez grow journal well at least flowering 10
Zkittlez grow journal well at least flowering 11
Zkittlez grow journal well at least flowering 12
Zkittlez grow journal well at least flowering 13
Zkittlez grow journal well at least flowering 14
WeBeGrowinMon

WeBeGrowinMon

Day 32: buds staring to really fill out now over the last couple days. Not many pictures but here’s some x60 pictures.

AAD3468A 9D81 4C6F 8E2E 28EA9D8EA977
43DC4C11 9F1C 4570 B67D CDAD11E3225A
CB606161 23F4 4C30 98A0 65A0FF0836CE
33260CC9 A8EE 4ACB 99EE 63ED37568EDE
WeBeGrowinMon

WeBeGrowinMon

Day XX: honestly forgot to keep this updated. I ended up bringing the flowering stage to like day 69-70 (avg for zskittles was about 56) before I harvest and really don’t did so because my one outdoor plant had a bit of bud rot from a few days of exposed down pouring. The trichomes weren’t really changing to that ambery color as much as I would’ve preferred but I was happy with the progress and had no new growth so I decided to chop them down. I’ll blast the journal with photos of it all once I write these posts.

WeBeGrowinMon

WeBeGrowinMon

Overall for my first grow and harvest I’m decently happy, still unsure of dry weight but as a general idea these are the stats I collected from each plant, I decided to wet trim since it just seemed like less of a headache….BOY was that sticky lol.
Plant 1:
49g wet clippings
9 oz wet bud/stems
Plant 2:
81g wet clippings
13.22 oz wet bud/stems
Plant 3:
71g wet clippings
10.85 wet bud/stems
Plant 4:
71g wet clippings
11.39 oz wet bud/stems

Dried for about 4.5/5 days in the tent now they sit in jars curing….I think I over dried them in the tent as Rh in the jar is about 55% or so…nothing a 62% boveda pack can’t help.

The bud unbelievably smells just like skittles, sweet, fruity and just amazing tbh. I can’t wait to try some out. I already used about 4 oz of wet trim to make some banging edibles. I used 2 sticks of butter decarbed the trim and made some awesome canna butter. My family has been getting smack off some delicious fruity pebbles and coco pebbles edibles I made. Still have ALOT of butter left, and probably another 2-3 oz of trim. Honestly don’t know what else to make with it. Any suggestions let me know!

WeBeGrowinMon

WeBeGrowinMon

I thought I had more photos but I guess they might be on my laptop, just had some miscellaneous photos or harvesting and a picture of the fruity pebbles edibles.

0ED9293A E972 4527 82EA 55A4DF4F7DCA
E2B5D755 9AF1 4BA3 8105 649AAAA2FC69
C2A8ACBB 85F0 46AA 89B8 BA29B3831D27
A51A354B 2D5B 4D7A 9C56 E37EE4EDAB5F
8E11DCB3 0EA7 4826 9111 D5C82C6A66F9
C909CBDF DF07 47DE 88B5 2D9FBA469D10
F7918074 2E8D 42AF 890E D2F3876103D0
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Overall for my first grow and harvest I’m decently happy, still unsure of dry weight but as a general idea these are the stats I collected from each plant, I decided to wet trim since it just seemed like less of a headache….BOY was that sticky lol.
Plant 1:
49g wet clippings
9 oz wet bud/stems
Plant 2:
81g wet clippings
13.22 oz wet bud/stems
Plant 3:
71g wet clippings
10.85 wet bud/stems
Plant 4:
71g wet clippings
11.39 oz wet bud/stems

Dried for about 4.5/5 days in the tent now they sit in jars curing….I think I over dried them in the tent as Rh in the jar is about 55% or so…nothing a 62% boveda pack can’t help.

The bud unbelievably smells just like skittles, sweet, fruity and just amazing tbh. I can’t wait to try some out. I already used about 4 oz of wet trim to make some banging edibles. I used 2 sticks of butter decarbed the trim and made some awesome canna butter. My family has been getting smack off some delicious fruity pebbles and coco pebbles edibles I made. Still have ALOT of butter left, and probably another 2-3 oz of trim. Honestly don’t know what else to make with it. Any suggestions let me know!
make some qwiso/rso oil i’ll be cooking some tonight.. here it is all ready to go..
i’ll be posting the process in my thread late tonight..
569A6BDD D044 411C B59A CC41A13E8E08

Top Bottom