Zombie’s Ganja Garden of Happiness

• Thread starter Zombierider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zombierider

Zombierider

You guys are"All the way, Live", as it gets, good gro bro, keep it going. I am using Dyna-Gro nutes and am looking for more responsive plants in growth and yield. This growin is addictive, I had 1 tent, now I have three,Lol. Cheers, following SS
Its literally impossible to stay with one tent after the growing bug hits haha. And yeah bro, dyna gro is a legit brand im hearing, its all about learning npk ratios and knowing ur starting water mineral content. I found a cool resource for figuring npk ratios out, Jacks nutrients lab. You send Jacks nutrients a water sample and for 44$, theyll test your water and tell u the proper npk ratios to use with their nutes, or any nutrient regime. https://www.jrpeters.com/jrp-lab-services . Should take out the guesswork!

Zombierider

Zombierider

Sup erbody, just wanna post some "mood" content for the thread. THis is a pretty dope album I was rocking out to while setting up my grow room. Its for those who enjoy weird alternative music genres. Also: Flipped my girls to flower today, they are like "wtf is this, winter is coming!!!"

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Sup erbody, just wanna post some "mood" content for the thread. THis is a pretty dope album I was rocking out to while setting up my grow room. Its for those who enjoy weird alternative music genres. Also: Flipped my girls to flower today, they are like "wtf is this, winter is coming!!!"
hell yeah groooovin too it right meow man 🕺

Zombierider

Zombierider

3 plant scrog in 1 gallon coco coir. Under a mars hydro fce 8000. Peyote wifi is praying like a SAINT, the rest of the girls are also doing well. Loving this grow, no more tents for now :D.
whelp that explains it. The damn WATCH button unchecked. I was scribed to this and poof no notifications. Now though, got my 👀 on you

Big Apple Cookies? dammm I likey. What gen? They are growing real beautiful

F265C98F 2F96 45F9 B7CB D86CCD9BDAD2
Zombierider

Zombierider

whelp that explains it. The damn WATCH button unchecked. I was scribed to this and poof no notifications. Now though, got my 👀 on you

Big Apple Cookies? dammm I likey. What gen? They are growing real beautiful
haha no worries brotha. Ive been taking a break from postin and just focusing on the grow and riding my bikey! The Big Apple Cookies was from Mamiko Seeds, everything from them grows like a BOSS. The Big Apple Cookies came with a free pack of Sour OG regs from Bodhi that Im itching to plant next run :P.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

never even had an apple cookie lol

i wonder what would would happen if we crossed your big apple cookies with my peanut butter cookies, apple butter cookies? lol

If someone does not like peanut butter on an apple something is off. If you try to give a carmel or peanut butter covered apple to someone and they refuse, for sure they are serial killers 😂

Zombierider

Zombierider

never even had an apple cookie lol

i wonder what would would happen if we crossed your big apple cookies with my peanut butter cookies, apple butter cookies? lol
Yeah me either lmao, the genetics look pretty interesting, its a Sour Diesel Mandarina cut x Forum Cookies. Apple butter cookies fricken A...that sounds like a winner for sure, whats the lineage on your peanut butter cooks?

Zombierider

Zombierider

Judt a shot of the banana krumble before her bedtime. She smells strong of fruits just when getting near her, fricken love it!

BB03A416 9DBC 488C 98F9 F2FCFFFF3517
Neueregel

Neueregel

Judt a shot of the banana krumble before her bedtime. She smells strong of fruits just when getting near her, fricken love it!
damn looks very good. mine are looking sickly now. damn in soil PH meter hasn't gotten here yet. fricken amazon wtf do i have prime for, if shit takes a month to get here.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Top Bottom