Zombie’s Ganja Garden of Happiness

• Thread starter Zombierider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zombierider

Zombierider

Hello/Hola/Сайн уу everyone, I’m Zombie. Follow along as I embark on a journey of growth and highness. 🌿

Strains: Seedsman White Widow, Mamiko Fire Afghan Cookies.
Tent: 4x4 Vivosun
Medium: 100% Canna Coco
Pot: jiffy pellet—>solo cup—>1 gallon Floraflex pot
Feeding: automatic watering, Floraflex bubbler, General Hydroponics Flora Series 6 part, high frequency fertigation
Light: 1x Photontek sq300, 1x HLG 100 Rspec, 1x HLG Patriot 150.
Schedule: 18/6, 12/12

Zombies ganja garden of happiness
Zombierider

Zombierider

Here are the girls this morning, day 22 from seed. Topped them between the 4th and 5th node. The fire afghan cookies is on the right, and the white widow is on the left. The Mamiko Seeds Fire Afghan Cookies is by far the stronger plant. Let’s see though, the white widow, although it has a weird leaf and slower to grow, has been having a growth spurt. The race to flower is on! Can’t wait to see how they turn out, fire afghan cookies is supposed to have a creamy earthy terp profile, and white widow is gonna be more muted but powerful stone. Both strains are shorter flowering types, so I expect to flower them no longer than 9 weeks, though only the trichome will tell me when to harvest! Peace out y’all! ✌️ 🪴 💨

06A703FB 8096 4B32 A6D8 092D622122A6
5FAC5335 43FB 48E4 88EE 1A145A217E94
1C7E5C42 E4A5 4C94 95A9 1C275EE4ECD5
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Brooo I didn't know you started a new thread but am followin along meow for sure. Grow is on point and lookin sick. Bet that widow catches a gear and paces the Fire before long. Goin to dinner for my ladies bday but will be back on this eve. Yeah dont get the A6 infinity fan, it does not oscillate. The S6 does but they only allow you to buy 1. So simply order under someone else in the homes name but to your addy if want 2 😯

Last edited:
Zombierider

Zombierider

Brooo I didn't know you started a new thread but am followin along meow for sure. Grow is on point and lookin sick. Bet that widow catches a gear and paces the Fire before long. Goin to dinner for my ladies bday but will be back on this eve. Yeah dont get the A6 infinity fan, it does not oscillate. The S6 does but they only allow you to buy 1. So simply order under someone else in the homes name but to your addy if want 2 😯
Yeah dude I am gonna be posting updates whenever something cool happens lol. So more random than every Sunday. Thanks gjihg, yea that white widow has some hella bib fannleavesm k thimkmahenis just a slow starter and will catch up like you said. Also, yeah I misspoke I thought the a6 was the oscillating one. S6 it is, crazy how they only allow one per person though, I better get one quick lol.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I've been mia recently but have been working on a few cool projects. Gonna start filming some cool vids of my new runs and posting said vids on YouTube, Instagram, etc. I obviously have to get non copyrighted music but damn I wish I could rock this tune on the YouTube lol.

Anyway here we are 4.8 weeks from planting. I just put the scrog on them today, damn I much prefer bamboo scrog net than this elastic one. I just didn't have the bamboo to make a 4x4 one so elastic it is. They are loving their 950 ppm late veg gh part. I accidentally left my reservoir where it was over 76 degrees all day. Ended up raising my ph to 6.8 for a while, and some of the leaves didn't like it. No biggie, I just fed them a bit more volume with some 6.0 solution and new growth is all green.

The fire afghan cookies on the right is the BOSS. She is making the white widow look like an amateur, lol. I should be flipping in 2-3 weeks. Going out of town for a few days so they will be on autopilot, fingers crossed!
this is fire bud. love the editing and direction you going. that is already better than much of what is out there and I follow a bunch of em. I have a good ear so if ever lookin for beats we should team up and throw down 💪

Last edited by a moderator:
Zombierider

Zombierider

this is fire bud. love the editing and direction you going. that is already better than much of what is out there and I follow a bunch of em. I have a good ear so if ever lookin for beats we should team up and throw down 💪

Thanks man! It's amazing how long it takes to edit such a short clip. This music is dope, reminds me of Stick Figure, exactly the vibe I'm going for! We should definitely collaborate on some vids then, Next vid I'll send to you and you can recommend some killer music, this is gonna be epic!

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Thanks man! It's amazing how long it takes to edit such a short clip. This music is dope, reminds me of Stick Figure, exactly the vibe I'm going for! We should definitely collaborate on some vids then, Next vid I'll send to you and you can recommend some killer music, this is gonna be epic!
Stick Figure is dope and yeah very close. Yeah brotha just gonna toss shit at ya when feelin froggy. I used to bartend long ago when I went to ASU and there was a crazy bar called 411 in Tempe. On Thursdays we had $1 you call it and the place went off. There was an awesome DJ there named Z-Trip and he threw down some beats for sure. This was his album from way back then. Listen to the whole thing some day when have the time. Real solid shit especially considering was like mid to late 90s lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Neueregel

Neueregel

Thanks man, I appreciate the support! How is your grow going? I tried to find it but I cant, are you doing a journal?
Hey Zombie. sorry i missed this. grow is going ok. i just didn't have everything i needed at the right time and didn't learn about things until my plants have grown. i only have a 32" x 32" x 54" tent so i don't have a lot of room. if i had to redo i would have got the 4x4. i had started a thread but i didn't update it as i been going along this time. i have a spreadsheet, i am keeping track of what i've been doing as far as water PH , nutes, temp. RH, VPD and DLI.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Hell yeah peeps that was perfect timing for my morning coffee/joint. Killer tunes there, @Neueregel that’s so sick your buddy was a photog for Rebelution, such a good band. It’s been a while since I’ve given them listen. @PerfecTrader what’s the band called in the second video bud? That was groovy! ☕ 🌿 🔥 💨

Zombierider

Zombierider

Hey Zombie. sorry i missed this. grow is going ok. i just didn't have everything i needed at the right time and didn't learn about things until my plants have grown. i only have a 32" x 32" x 54" tent so i don't have a lot of room. if i had to redo i would have got the 4x4. i had started a thread but i didn't update it as i been going along this time. i have a spreadsheet, i am keeping track of what i've been doing as far as water PH , nutes, temp. RH, VPD and DLI.
What’s up growmie! Keeping a spreadsheet throughout the grow and even for all your grows is definitely a good idea. I have so many notes from my last grow that it really helps the next one, its like having a cheat sheet for when to expect stuff to happen. I don’t have a spreadsheet though, u got me there lol. Gonna make one now cuz I love graphs.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Stick Figure is dope and yeah very close. Yeah brotha just gonna toss shit at ya when feelin froggy. I used to bartend long ago when I went to ASU and there was a crazy bar called 411 in Tempe. On Thursdays we had $1 you call it and the place went off. There was an awesome DJ there named Z-Trip and he threw down some beats for sure. This was his album from way back then. Listen to the whole thing some day when have the time. Real solid shit especially considering was like mid to late 90s lol

This song legit sounds beyond it’s time for sure. Nothing like Phil Collins to bring back memories of my childhood in the 90’s. Fkn good stuff brother

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hell yeah peeps that was perfect timing for my morning coffee/joint. Killer tunes there, @Neueregel that’s so sick your buddy was a photog for Rebelution, such a good band. It’s been a while since I’ve given them listen. @PerfecTrader what’s the band called in the second video bud? That was groovy! ☕ 🌿 🔥 💨

Khruangbin is their name. 3 piece jam band out of TX.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Here are the girls this morning, day 22 from seed. Topped them between the 4th and 5th node. The fire afghan cookies is on the right, and the white widow is on the left. The Mamiko Seeds Fire Afghan Cookies is by far the stronger plant. Let’s see though, the white widow, although it has a weird leaf and slower to grow, has been having a growth spurt. The race to flower is on! Can’t wait to see how they turn out, fire afghan cookies is supposed to have a creamy earthy terp profile, and white widow is gonna be more muted but powerful stone. Both strains are shorter flowering types, so I expect to flower them no longer than 9 weeks, though only the trichome will tell me when to harvest! Peace out y’all! ✌️ 🪴 💨
White widow is good stuff,super strong!

Zombierider

Zombierider

Khruangbin is their name. 3 piece jam band out of TX.
Nice man got em downloaded for ma bike rides. It sucks though cuz I can’t use any of these cool songs for my videos without permission of the artists. So I’m stuck with corny YouTube music…oh well lol. I’ll still rock these in my earbuds 🎶

Top Bottom