Zombie’s Ganja Garden of Happiness

• Thread starter Zombierider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Sup homie! Im catching up on your grow so prepare for some comments haha. Yeah bro Im pumped on how many colas the fire afghan has, and the white widow should give me less, but some taller fat colas. I got some new photography gear from storage and I will be doing some mega-zoomed macro shots this time. I will be focus stacking and using a cool macro flash that lets me get REAL close, so there will be no doubt trichome color this time lol. Yes this will be a winter to remember or forget depending how much I smoke lmfao.

This is gettin out of hand. Yall all have so many colas in your tents that I almost feel like they are mine too 😂 fkrs are everrrrrrywhere. You all are just crushin it and it is such a joy to see. Can't wait to see your new camera shots. I'm getting stoked too and can't wait to try to jimmy-rig my new loops to my phone 🤓 and see if can take some shots. I used to 30 and 40 and 60 and omg. It has leds lights and 1 has a blue light and an led. I have never seen shit like this, only pictures of others grows. This is just with the 40x and a quick try holding with phone.

Glad you back safe from trip and gettin dug in. Wednesday is 4 weeks in flower for me. Time is flying

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Thanks man! How is your grow going, I can never find other threads of people I follow lol🪴🪴
Other than 4 of the 6 plants I had set up for flower turned out to be males it's going alright!😌

I unwound the males and repositioned the 2 females I had. Hopefully I caught them in time before they got pollinated. If not I'll have a ton of GG4 seeds!!!🤷‍♂️

Going into week 2 of flip.

Flower week One 9 17

Zombierider

Zombierider

Other than 4 of the 6 plants I had set up for flower turned out to be males it's going alright!😌

I unwound the males and repositioned the 2 females I had. Hopefully I caught them in time before they got pollinated. If not I'll have a ton of GG4 seeds!!!🤷‍♂️

Going into week 2 of flip.

View attachment 1283809
Gorgeous canpopy bro! Still should yield plenty. Did you know you can send a piece of seedling leaf to have its gender tested? That way you dont waste time on males.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Here they are, happy AF week 6 of flower. The Fire Afghan Cookies smells like straight up Grape jelly! Its amazing and i cant wait to see her colas fatten up. Looks like its gonna be a sea of dense colas, not huge colas, but fat and sticky and dense. She also has lots of frost. As for the white widow, the smell is for sure more subdued, but there is a nice and unique terpene smell when i rub the colas of the white widow, kind of peppery and gluey. I feel bad that i didnt defoliate the white widow enough for her colas to really shine, but i will run white widow again soon to really let the most of the genetics cuz its a cool strain to grow, very forgiving! White widow nugs look like they are gonna be pretty fat as well. Overall happy how this tent is looking! Only 4 more weeks till chop chop!
Humidity is always an issue here in Virginia, but ive managed to keep the tent around 45-55% RH and 70-75 degrees. Feeding 10x a day with my autowatering setup. 900ppm and 6.1ph.

6DEA927B 1F65 47F3 8A4B 781604F0B2B3
41D18A86 118B 46F6 8765 A78524E2F6B7
35A8165D EFF1 4A52 9DEE 837E2427B78F
EBC2AE74 7FFC 48EF 9F18 B67F01105699
9081A105 BAB2 4771 83B6 85B4218396A9
3EC9FE3C F3B6 4938 B75A FA4F2C885115
8995E68E 398D 42AA B666 AF9CB50FB449
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Stick Figure is the bomb. I am gong to see Khruangbin with my lady 10/1 at Mesa Amphitheater 😮

This was last month. Same tour ->

Get DOWNNNNN!
Here they are, happy AF week 6 of flower. The Fire Afghan Cookies smells like straight up Grape jelly! Its amazing and i cant wait to see her colas fatten up. Looks like its gonna be a sea of dense colas, not huge colas, but fat and sticky and dense. She also has lots of frost. As for the white widow, the smell is for sure more subdued, but there is a nice and unique terpene smell when i rub the colas of the white widow, kind of peppery and gluey. I feel bad that i didnt defoliate the white widow enough for her colas to really shine, but i will run white widow again soon to really let the most of the genetics cuz its a cool strain to grow, very forgiving! White widow nugs look like they are gonna be pretty fat as well. Overall happy how this tent is looking! Only 4 more weeks till chop chop!
Humidity is always an issue here in Virginia, but ive managed to keep the tent around 45-55% RH and 70-75 degrees. Feeding 10x a day with my autowatering setup. 900ppm and 6.1ph.
Man oh man, how far you have come! Absolutely beautiful. Bout time for a schomokin sesh! I’m prepping to pop some Oregon Grape, it’s said to smell like grape jelly.
I have been busy busy. Finishing up the tourist season and canning apples and peaches. Today a large amount of apple butter is cooking down, the only time of the year the house smells as good as my grows!
I have been a bit lazy on my grow and have them all in veg, prepping to pour the goodness to them so we can get ready for flower. As for now pulling it out of some super cured stash, just enjoying some down time.
Hope all is good for you! 🥰

Zombierider

Zombierider

Man oh man, how far you have come! Absolutely beautiful. Bout time for a schomokin sesh! I’m prepping to pop some Oregon Grape, it’s said to smell like grape jelly.
I have been busy busy. Finishing up the tourist season and canning apples and peaches. Today a large amount of apple butter is cooking down, the only time of the year the house smells as good as my grows!
I have been a bit lazy on my grow and have them all in veg, prepping to pour the goodness to them so we can get ready for flower. As for now pulling it out of some super cured stash, just enjoying some down time.
Whats up Cannagranny! Hope all is good on your end as well! All is good in my hood, except for a few unwanted fungus gnat intruders lol. I LOVE apple butter and peaches, soo jealous of that epic harvest ya got there, you have apple trees and peach trees? I had some peaches from Palisade colorado and they were amazing. I also read up a bit on the Oregon Grape genetic, looks pretty fire! What breeder is the one you are gonna pop from? That grape terp is SO nice.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Whats up Cannagranny! Hope all is good on your end as well! All is good in my hood, except for a few unwanted fungus gnat intruders lol. I LOVE apple butter and peaches, soo jealous of that epic harvest ya got there, you have apple trees and peach trees? I had some peaches from Palisade colorado and they were amazing. I also read up a bit on the Oregon Grape genetic, looks pretty fire! What breeder is the one you are gonna pop from? That grape terp is SO nice.
I do have fruit trees 😊 Apple, peach plum and cherry🥰 I have walnut and pecan trees too. All my grandparents had orchards, so I figured I needed one too. I am at year 17. A little wisdom for ya this morn, it takes 8 lbs of apples to make 4 pint jars of apple butter! Not that ya needed to know that but thats the rambling mind saturated with Future 1😜
I plan to run Redbeards Oregon Grape. So far, the majority of his stuff has been fire. I’m hauling that Future 1 by Anesia to the lab this week to be tested. I’m from Mo. you have to “show me”. Let ya know how that turns out!

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I don't even know what to say. Your grow brings a tear to my eye. I stared at them for like 5-10 minutes then I hit "VOTE" for POTM like I was using my Golden Buzzer like a judge on Americas Got Talent 🤣 that is one of the greatest tents I've ever seen

Nesta028

Nesta028

That canopy is killer!!! Nicely done!

Zombierider

Zombierider

I do have fruit trees 😊 Apple, peach plum and cherry🥰 I have walnut and pecan trees too. All my grandparents had orchards, so I figured I needed one too. I am at year 17. A little wisdom for ya this morn, it takes 8 lbs of apples to make 4 pint jars of apple butter! Not that ya needed to know that but thats the rambling mind saturated with Future 1😜
I plan to run Redbeards Oregon Grape. So far, the majority of his stuff has been fire. I’m hauling that Future 1 by Anesia to the lab this week to be tested. I’m from Mo. you have to “show me”. Let ya know how that turns out!
So my only question in regards to the apple butter: have you ever made cannabis infused apple butter? Sounds like something I'd wanna try. Damn it sounds like a darn paradise you have out there in MO, when I find a spot I wanna stay in for a while I might start my own orchard. Your orchard sounds like a Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavor "Walnut, Pecan, Apple, Peach, Plum, Cherry together with a rosin infused chocolate swirl" lol. This cheese cookies im vaping STILL has me high af with the munchies lmfao. Im gonna go ride my bike before this fricken storm hits. I am gonna try some Redbeards genetics for sure, if you are growing it over several grows it must be the FIRREE.

Zombierider

Zombierider

I don't even know what to say. Your grow brings a tear to my eye. I stared at them for like 5-10 minutes then I hit "VOTE" for POTM like I was using my Golden Buzzer like a judge on Americas Got Talent 🤣 that is one of the greatest tents I've ever seen
Thanks alot bud! The fire afghan cookies is kind of ridiculous how many colas she has, its like Chill out girl! Sike keep growing!! lol

Neueregel

Neueregel

i love me some homemade apple butter. yum yum

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

So my only question in regards to the apple butter: have you ever made cannabis infused apple butter? Sounds like something I'd wanna try. Damn it sounds like a darn paradise you have out there in MO, when I find a spot I wanna stay in for a while I might start my own orchard. Your orchard sounds like a Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavor "Walnut, Pecan, Apple, Peach, Plum, Cherry together with a rosin infused chocolate swirl" lol. This cheese cookies im vaping STILL has me high af with the munchies lmfao. Im gonna go ride my bike before this fricken storm hits. I am gonna try some Redbeards genetics for sure, if you are growing it over several grows it must be the FIRREE.
Yes I have! Was as simple as using canna infused honey in place of sugar 😊 I have been running his genetics for over two years now. A couple I have had probs with, but for the most part he does some fire strains.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Just a quick update while at work, i snapped some shots of the girls this morning and they are looking and smelling awesome. Week 7 of flower, probably gonna take them 9 or 10 weeks, depending on trichs.The white widow is now putting off a super funky fuely scent when i rub her nugs which are densing up nicely, and the smell of the fire afghan cookies' grape jelly terp hits me slam bam in the face when i get home. The cheese cookies i grew last is definitely a bigger yielder than the fire afghan cookies, but she will still give me many ounces and is gonna be top quality smoke. Happy growing y'all!

643C44DE 395C 4FE2 8C04 9CCBEB6FD6B2
34BA990B E84A 47FC A158 CEDAD0FEA148
808104A3 7678 470E B4C0 CA8D858623F9
1496C375 ED3F 47B8 93C8 80D8978297F8
E43AFDCD 0F4E 44F1 863C B1730B30E3C1
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Just a quick update while at work, i snapped some shots of the girls this morning and they are looking and smelling awesome. Week 7 of flower, probably gonna take them 9 or 10 weeks, depending on trichs.The white widow is now putting off a super funky fuely scent when i rub her nugs which are densing up nicely, and the smell of the fire afghan cookies' grape jelly terp hits me slam bam in the face when i get home. The cheese cookies i grew last is definitely a bigger yielder than the fire afghan cookies, but she will still give me many ounces and is gonna be top quality smoke. Happy growing y'all!
HOLLLLLY SHIT 🤣 The infamous Sea of Green 🤗 straight nirvana shit right there bud. Both strains look delicious and so healthy. Love how the widows are in the back and such a different color and taller. It is like they are photogenic and don't want to be left out 🤣 man that tent looks primo. Well done yet again. Dialed the fk in 💪
Do me a solid though Z. When the time is right and you and the lady can whack the Volcano around a bit, throw this on for me. Saw them live Friday night

Zombierider

Zombierider

Welp, looks like my fire afghan cookies had a hankering for bananas and started emerging 2 lil nanners lmfao.
Luckily they are only 2 weeks away from harvest. Super bummed though how it ended like that for these girls. I'm betting it was a couple nights where i forgot my dehumidifier emits hella light at night even with duct tape over light (nooob move i know).
So white widow, no nanners, afghan cookies, a couple nanners. Looks like the afghan cookies genetics weren't that perfect! I just hope it didn't pollinate the rest of my room when i tweezed the nanner off, i did wet it before tweezing though. I then closed the tent and moved the whole fricken thing to the garage lol. I wasnt taking any chances. Hope i didn't pollinate the rest of my room or i will be not so happy lol.

In the meantime, just gonna let em finish out in the garage and be super careful not to cross contaminate my super lemon hwze. Might just harvest them a bit early to be sure.

So, continuing the ganja garden of happiness: next up is banana krumble and big apple cookies! Gonna be doing the mini scrogs. This time: No light leaks! I might even sing lullabies to the new plants as they sleep to ensure no nanners from any "stress" lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom