Zombie’s Ganja Garden of Happiness

• Thread starter Zombierider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Welp, looks like my fire afghan cookies had a hankering for bananas and started emerging 2 lil nanners lmfao.
Luckily they are only 2 weeks away from harvest. Super bummed though how it ended like that for these girls. I'm betting it was a couple nights where i forgot my dehumidifier emits hella light at night even with duct tape over light (nooob move i know).
So white widow, no nanners, afghan cookies, a couple nanners. Looks like the afghan cookies genetics weren't that perfect! I just hope it didn't pollinate the rest of my room when i tweezed the nanner off, i did wet it before tweezing though. I then closed the tent and moved the whole fricken thing to the garage lol. I wasnt taking any chances. Hope i didn't pollinate the rest of my room or i will be not so happy lol.

In the meantime, just gonna let em finish out in the garage and be super careful not to cross contaminate my super lemon hwze. Might just harvest them a bit early to be sure.

So, continuing the ganja garden of happiness: next up is banana krumble and big apple cookies! Gonna be doing the mini scrogs. This time: No light leaks! I might even sing lullabies to the new plants as they sleep to ensure no nanners from any "stress" lol.

Whelp if you got them then I should just toss my grow out meow. I have been sweatin it lately actually cause I have a 2nd tent now and light stay on for 6 hours past the 1st and on top of that I've been know to drink and or smoke and creep into office/grow room to use pc instead of phone 😂
I'm goin outside to do a NoMoNana Dance for ya homie. You close enough and I bet that was the end of it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Banana Krumble ahh? I had thought about it for the 1 plant scrog grow but yall convinced me to dabble on the not so heavy indica side with the dark phoenix. Man we got flowers everywhere bud. This seems better all around this harvest for everyone. JUST GETS BETTTTTTTTER! I'm so stoked for us all and we just need to stay the course a couple/few more weeks and keep eye on the prize/trichs 🤗

Zombierider

Zombierider

Whelp if you got them then I should just toss my grow out meow. I have been sweatin it lately actually cause I have a 2nd tent now and light stay on for 6 hours past the 1st and on top of that I've been know to drink and or smoke and creep into office/grow room to use pc instead of phone 😂
I'm goin outside to do a NoMoNana Dance for ya homie. You close enough and I bet that was the end of it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Banana Krumble ahh? I had thought about it for the 1 plant scrog grow but yall convinced me to dabble on the not so heavy indica side with the dark phoenix. Man we got flowers everywhere bud. This seems better all around this harvest for everyone. JUST GETS BETTTTTTTTER! I'm so stoked for us all and we just need to stay the course a couple/few more weeks and keep eye on the prize/trichs 🤗
Yeah man i got super freaked out and harvested them yesterday lol. Buds were plenty dense and i didnt want any pollen hanging around. Didnt find any other nanners so hopefully it was a fluke and it didnt pollinate my room lol. Doing a "dont want no pollination in da nation" dance now lol. Lesson learned: make sure if you add any new gear to your tent that it DOESN'T EMIT LIGHT LIKE A DAMN LIGHTHOUSE lmfao

Last edited:
Zombierider

Zombierider

So the fire afghan cookies and white widow are harvested and drying. The buds were already hella dense and frosty so i dont feel too bad. Next run: banana krumble from greenhouse seed company is first one outta the seed in my humidity dome w/seedling mat. This time around im trying some new seed starter pods from organiplug :D. I have mostly sativa strains growing so wanted to have some pure indica heavy strains for nighty night time.

88F44A62 D4BE 4678 BBB2 84F3218FBF8D
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Yeah man i got super freaked out and harvested them yesterday lol. Buds were plenty dense and i didnt want any pollen hanging around. Didnt find any other nanners so hopefully it was a fluke and it didnt pollinate my room lol. Doing a "dont want no pollination in da nation" dance now lol. Lesson learned: make sure if you add any new gear to your tent that it DOESN'T EMIT LIGHT LIKE A DAMN LIGHTHOUSE lmfao
holy shit man congratz. Did you see the video @steamroller had linked for me with the dude and time lapsed grow where he analyzed trichs and got them tested every week late in flower?

Zombierider

Zombierider

Sup y'all! Here is the continuation of my Ganja Garden of Happiness. I am stoked to have planted a Peyote Wifi from Seedsman, its a sativa dominant strain that is supposed to be high thc and really gassy/fuely. Next up i planted ANOTHER white widow. I got these white widow seeds for free, so i might as well plant another. White widow is FIRE, and the nugs i got off this past white widow are rock hard and smell crazy. However, i didnt do the last white widow justice in terms of yield, as her LST and defoliation werent quite succesful. This time, im gonna do a heavy defoliation cuz white widow grows thick, also gonna really spread her out and only flip her when she is 4x4 of solid scrog canopy. Finally the Banana Krumble, which is an indica dominant strain from greenhouse seed company that smells like, you guessed it, Banana's. However the Banana Krumble is gonna be part of a different journal, https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/o...-cannagranny-style.143014/page-4#post-2862826
the one plant one scrog contest, which im planning on doing a 5x5 with just the Banana Krumble :D. All strains popped from seed 2.5 days from planting. Let the growing begin!

3727B2F2 FC7A 4255 9E02 883A1CB3D608
B7A71628 212E 4D78 B398 B79B45170417
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Sup y'all! Here is the continuation of my Ganja Garden of Happiness. I am stoked to have planted a Peyote Wifi from Seedsman, its a sativa dominant strain that is supposed to be high thc and really gassy/fuely. Next up i planted ANOTHER white widow. I got these white widow seeds for free, so i might as well plant another. White widow is FIRE, and the nugs i got off this past white widow are rock hard and smell crazy. However, i didnt do the last white widow justice in terms of yield, as her LST and defoliation werent quite succesful. This time, im gonna do a heavy defoliation cuz white widow grows thick, also gonna really spread her out and only flip her when she is 4x4 of solid scrog canopy. Finally the Banana Krumble, which is an indica dominant strain from greenhouse seed company that smells like, you guessed it, Banana's. However the Banana Krumble is gonna be part of a different journal, https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/o...-cannagranny-style.143014/page-4#post-2862826
the one plant one scrog contest, which im planning on doing a 5x5 with just the Banana Krumble :D. All strains popped from seed 2.5 days from planting. Let the growing begin!
Don’t forget to add this to the entry page! I’m darn excited to watch the grow! 🥰

Zombierider

Zombierider

Hello all! Just a quick update on these three girls. Here is what you get when you pair ideal environment, decent nutrients, and a procrastinator grower who takes too long to flip plants to flower: from left to right: peyote wifi, banana krumble, big apple cookies. Flipping to flower tomorrow!

F2539DF6 E8B9 48D4 880D EE62365EA548
06EBFFD8 28A3 40C6 93AD 5CD5C7612CD9
Zombierider

Zombierider

@Moe.Red I would say yes, I do need some help trying to figure out my nutrient ratios as I feel Im using too much N during flower causing less terps/flavor. My last two grows i yielded well but I feel like I am not getting a strong enough odor during flower, which I think is a clue why my dried bud doesn't have a dank flavor, just smooth and strong thc%, but doesnt taste like it smells, and during flower I dont get smells unless I rub a bud. Also curiously, when I vape my bud, it tastes amazing, but in a joint the flavor just isn't there. So, this started my quest to formulate a good nutrient recipe to unlock the dank flavors Im used to in good bud. Im convinced my issue is either: too much N during flower, or I have somehow given all of my plants Hop Latent Viroid lol. Anyway, so here are my questions for you:

-By what week of flower do you suggest i nix the calmag? I figure I will taper my calmag down by like 50ppm per week of flower until, lets say the start of week 5 (?) of flower, i stop adding calmag.
-
How much pink would i put in place of all the koolbloom? Heres my flower recipe rn, remember Im in 40ppm well water. Reformulate as you wish! Thanks again for your help growmie!
Early flower: 200ppm of cal mag, 3.2ml/gal Micro, 1ml/gal Veg, 3.2ml/gal bloom .5ml/gal koolbloom.
Late flower: 3.5ml/gal Micro, 4.7ml/gal Bloom, 4.7ml/gal Koolbloom.

Also posting this photo of a Drosera binata, its a predatory plant that enjoys eating fungus gnats and other flying insects, Thinking about putting one in my garden to add some color :D

Drosera binata
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

@Moe.Red I would say yes, I do need some help trying to figure out my nutrient ratios as I feel Im using too much N during flower causing less terps/flavor. My last two grows i yielded well but I feel like I am not getting a strong enough odor during flower, which I think is a clue why my dried bud doesn't have a dank flavor, just smooth and strong thc%, but doesnt taste like it smells, and during flower I dont get smells unless I rub a bud. Also curiously, when I vape my bud, it tastes amazing, but in a joint the flavor just isn't there. So, this started my quest to formulate a good nutrient recipe to unlock the dank flavors Im used to in good bud. Im convinced my issue is either: too much N during flower, or I have somehow given all of my plants Hop Latent Viroid lol. Anyway, so here are my questions for you:

-By what week of flower do you suggest i nix the calmag? I figure I will taper my calmag down by like 50ppm per week of flower until, lets say the start of week 5 (?) of flower, i stop adding calmag.
-
How much pink would i put in place of all the koolbloom? Heres my flower recipe rn, remember Im in 40ppm well water. Reformulate as you wish! Thanks again for your help growmie!
Early flower: 200ppm of cal mag, 3.2ml/gal Micro, 1ml/gal Veg, 3.2ml/gal bloom .5ml/gal koolbloom.
Late flower: 3.5ml/gal Micro, 4.7ml/gal Bloom, 4.7ml/gal Koolbloom.

Also posting this photo of a Drosera binata, its a predatory plant that enjoys eating fungus gnats and other flying insects, Thinking about putting one in my garden to add some color :D
Hey zombie, cool plant. Gonna use it indoors?

Give me a bit to reverse a bit and read what you are doing so I can better respond.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Hey zombie, cool plant. Gonna use it indoors?

Give me a bit to reverse a bit and read what you are doing so I can better respond.
And my bad for the extremely long question, I tried shortening it but I have so much to ask lmfao

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

This looks amazing Z. So stoked to see you dialing things in so well. The predatory plant is a must. I don't have gnats at the moment and still hard not to want to add that. Too cool. Did you flip to flower yet or plan to soon?

Zombierider

Zombierider

This looks amazing Z. So stoked to see you dialing things in so well. The predatory plant is a must. I don't have gnats at the moment and still hard not to want to add that. Too cool. Did you flip to flower yet or plan to soon?
Thanks bro Im still learning a lot, this hobby is addictive af. And yeah I found that plant while searching for natural methods against fungus gnats, they are carnivorous plants so would be cool to let em eat some gnats. And they look cool.\

Flipping to flower tomorrow!

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Thanks bro Im still learning a lot, this hobby is addictive af. And yeah I found that plant while searching for natural methods against fungus gnats, they are carnivorous plants so would be cool to let em eat some gnats. And they look cool.\

Flipping to flower tomorrow!
Use that plant and a venus fly trap and your set for pest control!!!🪲

SSgrower

SSgrower

You guys are"All the way, Live", as it gets, good gro bro, keep it going. I am using Dyna-Gro nutes and am looking for more responsive plants in growth and yield. This growin is addictive, I had 1 tent, now I have three,Lol. Cheers, following SS

Top Bottom