Zombie’s Spider Farmer SE 3000 Scrog Grow

• Thread starter Zombierider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ninjadip

ninjadip

Hola todos! So here are a few shots of the super lemon haze girl. Her nugs arent as big as I'd like this far into flowering, pretty sure its because when i left for a few weeks, my girlfriend accidentally watered them at the center of the pot when the power went out, and left the roots to dry out for a while. So the roots arent draining well, aka arent the happiest roots. However, all is good, and she is sticky as can be, and the nugs are still nice and dense! Cant blame the gf, she did her best and that was still awesome of her. Anyway so here we are at the start of week 7 of flower. Still a few weeks left to grow!
That's a sick grow, and here you are trying to be modest lol

Neueregel

Neueregel

Hola todos! So here are a few shots of the super lemon haze girl. Her nugs arent as big as I'd like this far into flowering, pretty sure its because when i left for a few weeks, my girlfriend accidentally watered them at the center of the pot when the power went out, and left the roots to dry out for a while. So the roots arent draining well, aka arent the happiest roots. However, all is good, and she is sticky as can be, and the nugs are still nice and dense! Cant blame the gf, she did her best and that was still awesome of her. Anyway so here we are at the start of week 7 of flower. Still a few weeks left to grow!
those are looking most righteous zombie. great job bud.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Just a cool video from a series Ive been binge watching, lots of good info from the pros. Pretty interesting what the dude says about smaller plants allowing better nutrient distribution.

Zombierider

Zombierider

What size does he recommend
So the host was saying how older plants stalks get woody and less efficient at transporting nutrients compared to younger more green stems. He says when flowering, keeping the plants smaller (didnt say a specific height but i would assume just not a tree style, maybe a scrog grow or flipping at 12" like in the video) is better for nutrient uptake while budding ultimately giving you better/more weed.

ninjadip

ninjadip

So the host was saying how older plants stalks get woody and less efficient at transporting nutrients compared to younger more green stems. He says when flowering, keeping the plants smaller (didnt say a specific height but i would assume just not a tree style, maybe a scrog grow or flipping at 12" like in the video) is better for nutrient uptake while budding ultimately giving you better/more weed.
That makes sense to me, besides just fleshier plants being better at uptake, I'm sure the fact that the distance from the roots to the bud plays a part. It's like if I only had to carry something 12" instead of 4', think how much more efficient I would be.

This idea goes right with the sea of green grow style. Instead of big plants, do more small ones. Taking your advice to the extreme, Think about if a plant only had one cola and how amazing it would be. Multiply that, and there is your sea of green.

I have been very very curious about doing this sea of green. For me it is feasible because I can make a million clones. But I need different equipment than what I have for a bunch of small plants in hydro to go from veg to bloom.

ninjadip

ninjadip

transplanted my Bruce Banner Fem. into a 1 gallon. here she is in the solo cup.
Where did you get your Bruce banner from?

Fyi I'm not sure but I think if you use a clear solo to see the roots you should put it inside of an opaque solo cup to block the light from hitting roots.

Neueregel

Neueregel

Where did you get your Bruce banner from?

Fyi I'm not sure but I think if you use a clear solo to see the roots you should put it inside of an opaque solo cup to block the light from hitting roots.
ILGM. i didn't know that i did that with my blueberry pie and it's going good, so hopefully it's ok.

ninjadip

ninjadip

ILGM. i didn't know that i did that with my blueberry pie and it's going good, so hopefully it's ok.
I watched a video where they used those clear cups to show the effectiveness of the mycro product. You know like one cup had a lot more roots than the other. But they stored the clear cups inside an opaque cup when not showing them to the camera.

Neueregel

Neueregel

they were only exposed for maybe 2 weeks. and when i watered them i put them in a cup to collect the water so it didn't get over my heat map.

ninjadip

ninjadip

Cool, I ordered my Black Domina from ILGM, they look great to me! But it's too early to tell if the genetics are legit. Was concerned when people here didn't think much of that company

Neueregel

Neueregel

I watched a video where they used those clear cups to show the effectiveness of the mycro product. You know like one cup had a lot more roots than the other. But they stored the clear cups inside an opaque cup when not showing them to the camera.
I have some red solo cups that i can use for the next round and from thereafter. lol

ninjadip

ninjadip

I have some red solo cups that i can use for the next round and from thereafter. lol
Oh no, I love the clear cups!! It's cool how you can see the roots.

They just put that clear cup inside of a red cup when they are growing. Then just slide the clear cup out of the red cup to check the root situation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom