Zombie’s Spider Farmer SE 3000 Scrog Grow

• Thread starter Zombierider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Always wondered why you shouldn’t take them in flower. Haven’t cloned yet but if my Sour Power is female I most definitely should clone it. It was bagseed from some of the best smoke I’ve ever had. Super strong pungent diesel grapefruit and taste like it too. Energizing great high for daytime, very potent but not debilitating type high. So if it turns out anything like the bagseed, which was closest to AJ’s cut of Sour Diesel I’ve had in years, then I’ll be mad if I DON’T clone it lol.
Have you looked much into Monster Cropping? For me it is the answer

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Yeah I will need to make some decisions here soon. Don't see how I won't have way more plants than have space to grow. Will have 5-9 PDBs(regs so no idea how many if any are female) plus 6 clones(2 each of 3 strains). Pretty sure I only ever bought 5 each of 3 gal, 5 gal, and 7 gal pots so really no clue wtf I am about to do. Love it actually cause yolo and I will just figure it out or bust

Zombierider

Zombierider

hello y'all! Its been quite a while, but im finally back home and back in the groove of things. My buddy adopted my cloudwalker girl, and im gonna be flowering 1 super lemon haze plant under the SE3000. When i got back, the girls were so huge, they would have overcrowded the tent, so we are cruising it out with one girl. We just flipped, and i defoliated and lollipopped the girl a few days ago. Lets see how these super lemon haze colas are gonna smell! So far she is a skunky smelling plant, with definite lemony scents as well. Expecting this haze to stretch alot, so i have secondary trellis support on stand by! 900ppm, 25 dli as i decrease the light during flip, and slowly increase it to 45 dli peak flower, as per the photone app chart. Watering 6 times day.

22FD7D61 E423 4D01 A47F C8A6BECB6DD3
1CE93FFF A220 4A5C 8529 F04D6360E2F6
7DEE530F 5D85 43E9 A623 5BE5AC383712
98F44120 CC54 410A B2ED CEB9F8FEBA30
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

hello y'all! Its been quite a while, but im finally back home and back in the groove of things. My buddy adopted my cloudwalker girl, and im gonna be flowering 1 super lemon haze plant under the SE3000. When i got back, the girls were so huge, they would have overcrowded the tent, so we are cruising it out with one girl. We just flipped, and i defoliated and lollipopped the girl a few days ago. Lets see how these super lemon haze colas are gonna smell! So far she is a skunky smelling plant, with definite lemony scents as well. Expecting this haze to stretch alot, so i have secondary trellis support on stand by! 900ppm, 25 dli as i decrease the light during flip, and slowly increase it to 45 dli peak flower, as per the photone app chart. Watering 6 times day.
Oh wow cool af bud. Shit just got too big huh. Prolly could have pulled it off but why when this way you will overall have way more combined. Shiiit dude is lucky to have ya as a friend that is for sure.

Damn yoda style Bamboo trellis ftw 💪 hah you are the only reason I even have some. I love to use to keep tent from sucking in and to weave the flexy trellis all the way to the sides. Is that really a 4x4 tent? I am soo jealous and can't wait to do that. This is going to SUCK what I'm doing in tent 2 😂

Dothraki

Dothraki

That’s a badass bamboo looking scrog!!! Love it!

Zombierider

Zombierider

Oh wow cool af bud. Shit just got too big huh. Prolly could have pulled it off but why when this way you will overall have way more combined. Shiiit dude is lucky to have ya as a friend that is for sure.

Damn yoda style Bamboo trellis ftw 💪 hah you are the only reason I even have some. I love to use to keep tent from sucking in and to weave the flexy trellis all the way to the sides. Is that really a 4x4 tent? I am soo jealous and can't wait to do that. This is going to SUCK what I'm doing in tent 2 😂
haha yoda style bro all the way. I like it cuz I plan to just flip it over and dry in-situ, and the bamboo is nice n stiff to keep buds seperated. I guess you could hypothetically do the same with your stretchy net as long as it has a rigid frame. Bamboo looks cooler so it wins in my book lol. Yup thats a 4x4, its just a SUPER wide angle lens on my iPad that makes it look like a fricken amphitheater lol.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I cannot lie, This has my gears turning as well...hmmm 🤔 🙂
Right? We were both half way through veg our 1st grows and he mentioned them and I was like "huh interesanteee 🤔" and then when saw they had them at lowes in exactly 4ft length and super cheap, I grabbed 6 of them and used 4 to make the flimsy/stretchy trellis extend to the edges by weaving it through the edges. It helps with the tent not suckin in when exhaust turned up as well
20220922 101322

What Zombie is doing with 1 plant and the trellis and then flipping it whole once cut for harvest, now THAT is BambooYoda style 💪 #bamboosquad 4 life.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Right? We were both half way through veg our 1st grows and he mentioned them and I was like "huh interesanteee 🤔" and then when saw they had them at lowes in exactly 4ft length and super cheap, I grabbed 6 of them and used 4 to make the flimsy/stretchy trellis extend to the edges by weaving it through the edges. It helps with the tent not suckin in when exhaust turned up as well
View attachment 1284630

What Zombie is doing with 1 plant and the trellis and then flipping it whole once cut for harvest, now THAT is BambooYoda style 💪 #bamboosquad 4 life.

Very nice as well...thanks for posting that set up 🙂

sportyridr

sportyridr

Appreciate that. I find it surprisingly deceiving ever since I put up the white trellis. Because of the 4 different strain canopy un-leveling, it is hard to capture how many flower sites are growing in between the screen and trellis. I really like to see how all 4 strains differ.

I actually put a 6" scrog net in the tent last week ,left it set up for about 5 minutes before I decided no 🤔. I grow a tent full of multi strain plants as well. I have no use to grow oodles and oodles of a single strain. I want to try as many as I can while I still can (58 now).

Might have been different had I started growing years n years ago. I would have tried more strains thus leading to personal favs a tent full at a time. I'm working on this last part. 😂🌱

Sometime I'll give the scrog a whirl...🤔

Zombierider

Zombierider

Whats up growmies! Hope everyone reading this is growing some healthy dank. As for this grow, we are actually flipping to flower today. As i went for one plant in this tent, i wanted to let it fill out my scrog a bit more. Glad i did because one week definitely gave me many more colas. She is looking healthy and eager to flip. One slight conocern however: I saw some damned fungus gnats flying around, and noticed some have stuck onto my yellow traps. So i stuck a fan aimed RIGHT at the top of the pot on high. Hopefully it will be such an intense wind that they will have trouble proliferating and gtfo of my roots. I figure if i water in anything like hydrogen peroxide, it will stress them before flower right? Maybe someone can step in who has experience in coco and fugus gnats. Cuz im growing in synthetic, i cant sustain a colony of beneficial micro's, so im kind of at a loss as to how too fight the little bastards aside from the fan. Maybe i should delay flipping to flower till i have no more fungus gnats? I probably will just go for it and hope they wont mess the roots up enough to affect my harvest. Next grow im def gonna be even more careful with cross-contamination in my grow area cuz fungus gnats are no joke.

DF4363C0 6CAA 450C B85F D7A9054F0D6B
A3A5A334 9488 48EA 8A21 EAD472924F4F
694888E6 49B9 4A5E A1EA 4CCF996A4F51
Top Bottom