Zombie’s Spider Farmer SE 3000 Scrog Grow

• Thread starter Zombierider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Some live action cannabis growing lol

Wats up man, been hella busy so its been a while. You are right, trying to make rheir environment too inhospitable so they leave or die off. So far i think its working...we shall see. Yeah dude mini bamboo scrogs sound like the new craze, soo many customizations. Hell, i could even make a scrog with bamboo in the shape of a moustache, dragon, anything really lol. Yeah dude 1 plant per tent is cool so far, it gets ALL the space and attention. Upping plant count is for sure alot of work so i bet your jumping around a bit takin care of your plants lol. So cool though, growing is legit fun af. Ive looked at uv for sure but since im in the grow room alot i dont wanna use it for now. But in the future...most def. If i was to get one id get the hlg cyz yeah they are legit brand. Hope all is well homie, gonna catch up on your posts throughout the day. Stay lifted!
Yo bro lookin 10 outta 10 for sure. Love that shot through 1 tent to the other 💪 WTF how did I end up with 12 plants to tend to and you have 3 🥺 😂 damnit yeah I am for sure startin to feel a bit like a slave to the ladies. I'm just a water/nute whore and they are quite demanding. I am at the stage where I have to accept that feeding every other day is actually counterproductive. It takes less overrall time if feed every day, at least the ones in week 6 of flower come Wednesday.

I went to Khruanghbin on Friday. Took some shrooms and jammed the fk out. Check out these cats that opened for them. All I ask is that you listen once blazed if can't actually hear them when sober. This dudes father is a pretty famous grammy award winning musician.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Yo bro lookin 10 outta 10 for sure. Love that shot through 1 tent to the other 💪 WTF how did I end up with 12 plants to tend to and you have 3 🥺 😂 damnit yeah I am for sure startin to feel a bit like a slave to the ladies. I'm just a water/nute whore and they are quite demanding. I am at the stage where I have to accept that feeding every other day is actually counterproductive. It takes less overrall time if feed every day, at least the ones in week 6 of flower come Wednesday.

I went to Khruanghbin on Friday. Took some shrooms and jammed the fk out. Check out these cats that opened for them. All I ask is that you listen once blazed if can't actually hear them when sober. This dudes father is a pretty famous grammy award winning musician.

Hell yeah man i listened to it with the better half and it was super chill. Just a lil update pic of the super lemon Haze plant cruising under the spider farmer se 3000 at almost week 2 of flower. Bud sites ERYWHERE!
Btw it's hard as hay to get the color temperature right in pics with grow lights. Some pics are green and some yellow, lol.

20221007 1506032
20221007 150641
20221007 1506232
Neueregel

Neueregel

Hell yeah man i listened to it with the better half and it was super chill. Just a lil update pic of the super lemon Haze plant cruising under the spider farmer se 3000 at almost week 2 of flower. Bud sites ERYWHERE!
Btw it's hard as hay to get the color temperature right in pics with grow lights. Some pics are green and some yellow, lol.
looking sweet there. my second seed finally sprouted just like last grow, one bean sprouted a few days later lol. i hope i got 1 female

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

What an obnoxiously perfect tent Z. I can't believe this is what I'm up against for this challenge. Looks too good man not fair hah

beluga

beluga

I have not run into anyone who's mentioned Ali Farka Toure... until now! Khruanghbin, too!
So cool.

I was introduced to Ali Farka via Toumani Diabate, a Malian kora player. They have an album they made toward the end of Ali's life called Ali and Toumani... quite a listen.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I have not run into anyone who's mentioned Ali Farka Toure... until now! Khruanghbin, too!
So cool.

I was introduced to Ali Farka via Toumani Diabate, a Malian kora player. They have an album they made toward the end of Ali's life called Ali and Toumani... quite a listen.

Now that is just righteous brotha. I simply don't believe in coincidence. I had not been to Khruangbin before but really got into them the last couple years and they finally were on tour in Mesa Arizona and I said pfft done. I took some shrooms, only 1 of the 5 of us of course, and had a ball. Ali Farka Toures son Vieux opened for Khruangbin and I was like wait what in the world is this heavenly shit I'm hearing. True talent can't be contained imo and I'm glad I was turned on to these folks that's fosho.

Dothraki

Dothraki

C‘mon, lift her skirt up. Let’s see underneath that canopy!

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
wow!!!!

Zombierider

Zombierider

Whats up peeps! Here is the super lemon haze lady, start of week 3 of flower. Gonna defoliate her tomorrow, and then let the growing proceed! Doesnt look like she needs too crazy of a defoliation, so gonna go on the lighter side. Smelling like straight up lemons in this b!

6E6F4706 D727 45C7 AFB5 3E267DCF2E06
BDD1E42E A7BD 460A A16A DAAA5280B818
B7418BBE 3EB3 4984 99AC 709468D49F97
Zombierider

Zombierider

So cool.

Yeah i have been listening to ali farka and similar music for years, its great music for roadtrips and bike rides!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Looking fantastic! I’m with you on a light defoil. I pitch anything growing to the inside and anything blocking light. After week four, I more tend to tuck them. Looking forward to seeing the outcome of this Lady 🥰

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Damn Z straight smashing it. Love that scrog and that strain seems to as well. She is going to love the new hair-cut I'm sure. Keep doin what you are doin man. Honestly can't see even an idea for improvement. DON"T CHANGE A THING hah

Oh wow fk yeah I know that band but only because of recently and getting turned on to Vieux and Ali. What about these damn space jammers? I jam the fk out to this in the car and don't care wtf people might be thinking 😂

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

This is my kind of music 😍 This is my by adoption and through blood ceremony Brother, Mike Serna. He is a full blood Apache and was my best friend. This piece is one he did when he found out the cancer was too enormous and too far gone. The music is the way he envisioned his soul leaving and seeing his path to walk. When I hear this I envision a bird, soaring free and peaceful.

Zombierider

Zombierider

This is my kind of music 😍 This is my by adoption and through blood ceremony Brother, Mike Serna. He is a full blood Apache and was my best friend. This piece is one he did when he found out the cancer was too enormous and too far gone. The music is the way he envisioned his soul leaving and seeing his path to walk. When I hear this I envision a bird, soaring free and peaceful.
Sorry to hear about your friend, if he made this when he found out that news then pain really does produce beauty! Awesome song, I love the Native American flute, its so chill. Reminds me of being in Moab, Utah and seeing the petroglyphs from forgotten people. Our lives are so short in the grand scheme of things, we really gotta stop and smell the roses (buds) :D.
Here I am in Moab in like 2010, one of my favorite places on the planet.

Zombierider petroglyphs
Top Bottom