Zombie’s Spider Farmer SE 3000 Scrog Grow

• Thread starter Zombierider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Forgot that i took some shots with my phone, i like the images from my phone better than the ipad honestly. Super lemon Haze at week 9 of flowering!
Beautiful field of dreams, Nice job!....What's next on the agenda? Do you have something in veg ready to go? Or are you seed to harvest under the 1 light? I've 2 of the Se3000 but you've gotten more out of the 1 light than I have. We're those auto's on 18hr flowering? I know questions questions .........just my way of showing jealousy.....😁
😁😁

Zombierider

Zombierider

Beautiful field of dreams, Nice job!....What's next on the agenda? Do you have something in veg ready to go? Or are you seed to harvest under the 1 light? I've 2 of the Se3000 but you've gotten more out of the 1 light than I have. We're those auto's on 18hr flowering? I know questions questions .........just my way of showing jealousy.....😁
😁😁
Thanks bro, its like a lil super lemon haze world, I am just missing the gnomes like @PerfecTrader has in his grows lol. And yup I got stuff going! I just posted them in the Cannagranny One Plant One Scrog thread. Yeah man that SE3000 has really good amounts of light for only 300 watts, Im getting like 28-35 DLI average at around 14" above canopy at 100% power.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Bruh I just caught up. Somehow lost track. Holy shit 😯 looks so good I need the night to think about wtf I just saw 😂 wow you outdid yourself somehow

Zombierider

Zombierider

Bruh I just caught up. Somehow lost track. Holy shit 😯 looks so good I need the night to think about wtf I just saw 😂 wow you outdid yourself somehow
lol thanks for the encouragement bro, I think I could have gotten more yield but its still surprisingly dense and smelly. Thankfully I have 5 more super lemon haze seeds so gonna be doing it again rrrreal soon.

ninjadip

ninjadip

lol thanks for the encouragement bro, I think I could have gotten more yield but its still surprisingly dense and smelly. Thankfully I have 5 more super lemon haze seeds so gonna be doing it again rrrreal soon.
To be honest I would be happy af if I had a yield like that. I'm getting there I think, maybe another 2-3 grows and ill have some donkey buds like yours.

You got color, terpenes, density, what else do you want??? Lol

Zombierider

Zombierider

To be honest I would be happy af if I had a yield like that. I'm getting there I think, maybe another 2-3 grows and ill have some donkey buds like yours.

You got color, terpenes, density, what else do you want??? Lol
Bro your already at my level man, but now you realize how important fricken environment is when everything else is dialed. That 2x2 plant was looking healthy af so I think it was always gonna hermie and the light just made it happen sooner. Hell even Cannagranny had a hermie a while back, so that tells you genetics count for a LARGE portion of potential to hermie.
And yeah dude Im just comparing everything to my first grows' buds, but then I remember Super lemon haze doesnt have huge buds like cheese cookies, so I feel bad I even doubted this lil lady :P. Next time I plant Im gonna try reg seeds cuz I wanna compare their vitality vs fems. I got 2 cool reg freebies to try, a Sour OG from Bodhi and a LP75 x Gellatti from Cannarado (Heritage seedbanks' freebies are the SHITE).

Zombierider

Zombierider

Hello everyone! Sorry i havent been able to post as much as id like on this run due to my holiday work schedule and training, but I harvested the super lemon haze 2 days ago and she is currently hanging in a grow tent at 60% humidity and 55-60 degrees. Has been pretty easy to maintain proper rh and temps in the room they are in so hoping it stays that way until Christmas! Christmas day these buds should be ready...oh boy is it gonna be a Merry Christmas!
Will be using the SE3000 in my future runs and threads, so i will just keep adding content to this thread as I grow with the light. Happy Christmas/Holidays y'all! Will be posting a smoke report of the super lemon haze, and a review on the Spider Farmer se3000. Spoiler: I give the SE3000 a 10/10 in the 300 watt category, for sure recommend it to anyone looking for a 300 watt LED!

D1858C83 7D2A 429D BC24 8B5DD5DC4CF0
8BAAC2DC AFAD 4ACA AE4D EDE32E8B3E81
DCCF9F71 A9E8 4C5F A1F6 557843D7C20D
7E38E8AD DAA9 4F4D BA19 F868C33DF244
Zombierider

Zombierider

Man I'm not trying to take you home or nothing but I love your harvest there! For real, that's my aim next run. Nice even canopy with huge colas evenly spaced
Lmfao. Gotta love scrogs, allows each cola to get the same light as the others. @CannaGranny helped me dial in my first scrog and its been all phat scrogs ever since. Equal Lights for all!!

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Hello everyone! Sorry i havent been able to post as much as id like on this run due to my holiday work schedule and training, but I harvested the super lemon haze 2 days ago and she is currently hanging in a grow tent at 60% humidity and 55-60 degrees. Has been pretty easy to maintain proper rh and temps in the room they are in so hoping it stays that way until Christmas! Christmas day these buds should be ready...oh boy is it gonna be a Merry Christmas!
Will be using the SE3000 in my future runs and threads, so i will just keep adding content to this thread as I grow with the light. Happy Christmas/Holidays y'all! Will be posting a smoke report of the super lemon haze, and a review on the Spider Farmer se3000. Spoiler: I give the SE3000 a 10/10 in the 300 watt category, for sure recommend it to anyone looking for a 300 watt LED!
wow~ beautiful ladies!!!!!!!!! 🤩

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Call that a Nomination G money and best of luck man. You deserve it bro and your grows are what fields of dreams are made of. You get more in a few colas than I'm going to get out of this Mimosa grow. Been fun watching you do all the right things and pick things up like a sponge. So happy for you to have a killer fresh harvest for the holidays. Well done bro

Zombierider

Zombierider

Call that a Nomination G money and best of luck man. You deserve it bro and your grows are what fields of dreams are made of. You get more in a few colas than I'm going to get out of this Mimosa grow. Been fun watching you do all the right things and pick things up like a sponge. So happy for you to have a killer fresh harvest for the holidays. Well done bro
Haha thanks a lot homie. Growing is unexpectedly rewarding, super stoked to have started and to have found such a cool group of people on this forum. Your grows are also on point man, we are all gonna be some legit growers one day soon!

Latest posts

Top Bottom