Zombie’s Spider Farmer SE 3000 Scrog Grow

• Thread starter Zombierider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zombierider

Zombierider

Congrats. I feel a lemon plant in my future too. What’s next?
Thanks! Yeah man the lemon terp is amazing. Evidently super lemon haze is one of the few strains with the dominant terpene being Terpinolene. I read up on it and terpinolene is supposed to be anti-cancer, anti-fungal, and supposedly aids in the prevention of heart disease. Whatever the medical beneifts, it smells and tastes fricken righteous, 10/10.

Next up, finish up the banana krumble, peyote wifi, and big apple cookies, then onto the next one which is gonna be Double Fish breath together with Im not too sure, maybe some francos lemon cheese and sour og from bodhi.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Smashed it yet again Z ✊👊 and I'm with @Moe.Red and sense some lemony haze in my future as well. Awesome harvest and so stoked you crushed it and now can get to start some new fire again. VERY impressive bro. SO stupid that we can't do some sort of insta send time travel space herb shift type thing. Where just like flllllllllap you send a nug here and I send one back considering I am smoking GARBAGEEE lol bro I just rolled joint of the blueberry clone I gave my mom and she tried to grow in her backyard but there was not enough DLI that late in the season and cold as shit. Plant bascially was leaves but with sugar on them so I dried and am mixing with kief from last grow why? Cause I have NOTHING ELSE 😆 and you have plates and bowl full and dense dankosity. Man so jealous of all yalls harvests. Wellll done man 👏
Hell yeah homie thanks a lot for the positivity, Lord knows we all need any positivity we can get these days lol. And bro i feel your pain, been there man waiting for the grow to finish and your dry :(. Just gotta trick yourself into thinking its just a tolerance break :P. Also yeah man growing photoperiods outdoors is evidently, pretty difficult depending on your region. I hear autoflowers are the way to go outdoors cuz you cant mess it up in terms of light period at least, and they grow hella quick. I have some Zkittlez auto seeds and skywalker haze auto seeds, might plant one of em outside this spring for shits and giggles lol.

ninjadip

ninjadip

Smashed it yet again Z ✊👊 and I'm with @Moe.Red and sense some lemony haze in my future as well. Awesome harvest and so stoked you crushed it and now can get to start some new fire again. VERY impressive bro. SO stupid that we can't do some sort of insta send time travel space herb shift type thing. Where just like flllllllllap you send a nug here and I send one back considering I am smoking GARBAGEEE lol bro I just rolled joint of the blueberry clone I gave my mom and she tried to grow in her backyard but there was not enough DLI that late in the season and cold as shit. Plant bascially was leaves but with sugar on them so I dried and am mixing with kief from last grow why? Cause I have NOTHING ELSE 😆 and you have plates and bowl full and dense dankosity. Man so jealous of all yalls harvests. Wellll done man 👏
i would teleport you some herb if i could bro! i'm about to be flush here in a month, when that cure is done. I def will be giving buds out to some local friends here in a month.

one day we will have star trek bud teleportation! lol maybe they are waiting for fed approval first

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Sad I missed the journey, but stoked to go back and read about it!! Looks sooo tasty bro you knocked it out of the park from the looks of it. I am using the SE3000 myself and even more excited to see my harvest and yields after seeing what yours banged out! Good stuff!

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hell yeah homie thanks a lot for the positivity, Lord knows we all need any positivity we can get these days lol. And bro i feel your pain, been there man waiting for the grow to finish and your dry :(. Just gotta trick yourself into thinking its just a tolerance break :P.

I quit coffee, nicotine, and alcohol the days ago 😬 I legit just tried to roll Oliver 🐩 up and smoke him. He is now scared to death and hiding under the coffee table
Also yeah man growing photoperiods outdoors is evidently, pretty difficult depending on your region. I hear autoflowers are the way to go outdoors cuz you cant mess it up in terms of light period at least, and they grow hella quick. I have some Zkittlez auto seeds and skywalker haze auto seeds, might plant one of em outside this spring for shits and giggles lol.

Hah outside + grow 😂 I will cheer for you but ehh I don't like your odds. Each day from roughly day 25ish + you will begin to sketch about the smell. This will culminate with you chopping her down and setting her ablaze because neighbors 3 blocks down complained. I now say this from experience lmao I gave my 2 Purple Dragon Balls that hermed to my mom and she's like "Yeah no problem" and a week later I get text "My yard smells like skunks are everywhere" 🤣

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

i would teleport you some herb if i could bro! i'm about to be flush here in a month, when that cure is done. I def will be giving buds out to some local friends here in a month.

one day we will have star trek bud teleportation! lol maybe they are waiting for fed approval first
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMM me a Bud Bro 😂 someday man someday. What we should fkin really do is wait till the water someday fills back up(🙏) in like Lake Powell and we all rent a 70ft houseboat for FarmaPalooza 🥳

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMM me a Bud Bro 😂 someday man someday. What we should fkin really do is wait till the water someday fills back up(🙏) in like Lake Powell and we all rent a 70ft houseboat for FarmaPalooza 🥳
What state are you in? I mean like Nevada not hard up for weed lol.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Thanks! Yeah man the lemon terp is amazing. Evidently super lemon haze is one of the few strains with the dominant terpene being Terpinolene. I read up on it and terpinolene is supposed to be anti-cancer, anti-fungal, and supposedly aids in the prevention of heart disease. Whatever the medical beneifts, it smells and tastes fricken righteous, 10/10.

Next up, finish up the banana krumble, peyote wifi, and big apple cookies, then onto the next one which is gonna be Double Fish breath together with Im not too sure, maybe some francos lemon cheese and sour og from bodhi.
Double fish breath? Any relation to sharksbreath by any chance? That’s my wife’s all time favorite.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

What state are you in? I mean like Nevada not hard up for weed lol.
AZ and luckily I'm only weeks away from a shot in the arm from the mimosa and then a long few months till scrog finishes. After that though I'm takin my tents hostage and goin wolvyBerzerk Style for a soild 6-8 plant grow I stoked for. Hopefully that harvest will last. Tryin to avoid the disps bit damn

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

AZ and luckily I'm only weeks away from a shot in the arm from the mimosa and then a long few months till scrog finishes. After that though I'm takin my tents hostage and goin wolvyBerzerk Style for a soild 6-8 plant grow I stoked for. Hopefully that harvest will last. Tryin to avoid the disps bit damn
Swing by STL I’m sure I got a QP I can spare to tide you over.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Swing by STL I’m sure I got a QP I can spare to tide you over.
Hah bro you are too cool. I can't even pull that from an entire plant 😂 but I sure do appreciate the offer. I've got your back as well if ever head west 🙋‍♂️ Might be just a 1/4oz but give me a year to get this shit straight and then I've got you too 🤗🤣

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

don't you just love the names they come up with some of these strains? lol
hah right? I can't wait for him to grow that. It's Double Kush Breath X Fishscale #5 from Jewnetix. This is a warning shits gonna get weird this year in all the right ways 🐲 🤲

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Hello everyone! Sorry i havent been able to post as much as id like on this run due to my holiday work schedule and training, but I harvested the super lemon haze 2 days ago and she is currently hanging in a grow tent at 60% humidity and 55-60 degrees. Has been pretty easy to maintain proper rh and temps in the room they are in so hoping it stays that way until Christmas! Christmas day these buds should be ready...oh boy is it gonna be a Merry Christmas!
Will be using the SE3000 in my future runs and threads, so i will just keep adding content to this thread as I grow with the light. Happy Christmas/Holidays y'all! Will be posting a smoke report of the super lemon haze, and a review on the Spider Farmer se3000. Spoiler: I give the SE3000 a 10/10 in the 300 watt category, for sure recommend it to anyone looking for a 300 watt LED!
Happy new year, bro. Good job!

nomdeplume

nomdeplume

The photography on their website is some of the best bud shots I've seen. https://greenbodhi.org/strains-cultivar/sour-og/
I am sick and tired of being sold seeds based on a picture that none of these seeds ever looked like when finished. I am sick and tired of spending 100 for ten seeds in the hopes of finding one plant that doesn't suck. At that point seed breeders (and I use that term loosely) are charging me 100 dollars for one plant. Whatever happened to the reliably dank, heavy, homogenous strains I grew from 1993-2008? I can't find anything worth a shit and I have spent 14,000 dollars over a 9 year period. No Skunk, nothing that resembles a true Northern Lights...its all gone. Bred out if existence. And yes I blame seed breeders. If I had any clue the breeders I looked up to couldn't maintain their lineages I would have used my seed stock to breed with.

Top Bottom