Zoolander

• Thread starter Zoolander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
High my name is Zoolander been around a great while on the net helping thousands to do their thing as many of you know and also let you know Emerald Triangle is straight up selling you F2's of my hard work that they got ahold of so don't fall for it I have all the proof and also one of their peeps they got my gear from that can also back my claims. I have no reasone to lie to you and I never have in my 9+ years on the websites of canna.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
havent seen you around in a long time. when i 1st started on the boards i used to go through your threads as they seemed to have a collection of all the people and strains that were the ones to get at the time. the thing thats common with anything as it developes is we are all working after the guys before us hard work. even if you make something from scratch, soemhow some way someones hard work helped us get there. it sucks that your friend shared you work and now someone else is making money off it. have you tried contacting them? at the very least you deserve credit for your part.

F

fuzzy

That Sucks Zoo!I know your work and youve been around as long as i can remember.Where have you been my friend?Hope you can get that shit sorted out but i see a Lot of these socalled seed cos using others ppls work.Im not sure theres anything ppl can do about it except Not to buy from the companies that have bad reps.Im working on some Original gear from the 80s-90s and when im finished working them i May pick out a couple of companies to sale my gear and then again i may not.Ive been watching how things Really go on these sites and how ppl Really can be.just my 2 sense,Peace,fuzzy

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I have given the owner 6 weeks to get back at Razz AKA MR Frost but now he just won't answer his phone and we all use cross of others gear to make our own creations but to just F2 my stuff and put like five + different names on them is just plain stealing . I never wanted it to come to this but it's just wrong and those who know me know I would give the shirt off my back if it helped them and I have dedicated in the thousands of hours on line to help people with their grows and it just upsets me to not get any credit or a bunch of free seeds and as for a write up in their weed world mag is a slap in my face . I guess now I need to help them sell magazines also lol

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
its a shitty thing to do. you deserve the credit for your work at the very least. for a company to completly make up false back stories about there lines is just ridiculous.

dirk d

dirk d

sucks zoolander. if it makes you feel better i'm not buying any emerald triangle seeds lol they always sounded fishy to me. idk im touchy when it comes to my beans now lol. good luck bro.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Guy's look up their line up and keep in mind the true genetics I said they used and you can see where the names were changed to make them look like they did some great work .

Latest posts

Top Bottom