Zoo's Bubbashine x SR71 Purple Kush

• Thread starter Zoolander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I just wanted to let ya guys know I'm gonna send in 4 packs of these for Logic to sell and they will be Buy Now at $60 or $65 . I know Logic has some cost around here and thought I'd donate these to the Cause . I put 13 seeds per pack and I've Germ tested this cross 3 different times with 100% germ rates . Here's a little info on the cross

Bodhi seeds pre 98 Bubba Kush he crossed to DJ's Bluemoonshine that I found a real nice solid male from and then hit the SR 71 Purple Kush clone . I would expect these to flower in 60 dayz from 12/12 and with 3 awesome strains how could you not find a keeper mother . I still think in these seeds will lie something to give the Elite clones a run for the money . Here's five I just popped the other day I'll be messing with

Zoos bubbashine x sr71 purple kush
H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Zoo. I'd like to get me a pack a those...:icon_cookie:

darksideX

darksideX

damn nice offer Mr. Zoolander..:clapping:clapping:clapping

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanx guys and I figure the 13 seeds will help find a super duper keeper . These are seeds I would buy if I didn't make them .

S

sirshamus

Are these the same as the SR71 PK mix that went out as freebies?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
No that was more of a stray pollen mix and these I set out to make . The mix could have Snowdog pollen also .

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I hope one of those five in the pic I posted is a nice female so I can clone her and see what these are about . They should be some real nice night time meds for sure .

O

ograskal

Very Nice Zoo...I bet your gonna get some nice dank colorful buds from that cross bro...Beans made from Elite clones can no doubt turn out just as good as the Elites themselves if not better..Cant wait to see these ladies in full bloom!...Is this the first time growin out your own stuff?....~ogr

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah Raskal it's the first time so that's kinda cool . I popped one of the Fire x White also

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
zoo

i got those freebies thx 2 uuu n logic
how well would these do outoor in ny

its that pk ,caz im still tempted to grab these too

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Zoo, when are these going to be up ?? I missed your freebie's last round of orders.... out of 9 orders sent in -all requesting your mix ...I did not get any... Hope I see these posted !! I'll grab a pack for sure ... Thank You for making them !! And thank you logic for all your hard work bro !!! monkey5

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
Nice cross zoo, lookin forward to seeing how these turn out...

O

Oxirous

That's one serious cross there!:banana:

When will these b ready for auction?

I just wanted to let ya guys know I'm gonna send in 4 packs of these for Logic to sell and they will be Buy Now at $60 or $65 . I know Logic has some cost around here and thought I'd donate these to the Cause . I put 13 seeds per pack and I've Germ tested this cross 3 different times with 100% germ rates . Here's a little info on the cross

Bodhi seeds pre 98 Bubba Kush he crossed to DJ's Bluemoonshine that I found a real nice solid male from and then hit the SR 71 Purple Kush clone . I would expect these to flower in 60 dayz from 12/12 and with 3 awesome strains how could you not find a keeper mother . I still think in these seeds will lie something to give the Elite clones a run for the money . Here's five I just popped the other day I'll be messing with

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry guys Logic was on holiday so I will send them today , with only 4 packs going to him I'd say getting them will be based all on luck . Sorry my friends for their being so few but by the time I give away a couple hundred I'm always left with very few .

Latest posts

Top Bottom