id like too see your goods if you dont mind lol

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry for the delay guys , these just went out

K

Karma Genetics

That will be 1 min they are listed the next they will be gone.

V

vintageherb

Can't wait zoo to grow these out ..Your bubbashine's are looking so good and sure these will be amazing

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Dammit! I must have the worst timing ever...I keep missing your freebies Zoo. The freebie list was updated recently and your freebies are gone. Same thing happened last order. Quick...someone do some Zoo knockoffs for freebies!! lol!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I have 5 growing right now and they are great plants and just so indica dom it's crazy , I think I'm gonna cross a couple of these back for another round of beans .

S

sirshamus

Sounds good zoo. Bring it on brother, think I'm gonna pop some of your SR71 PK mix next round.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Here's 2 of the SR71 PK x Bubbashine and these are wider then they are tall , I beat these up and gave them no special treatment and they still are pretty nice and now I'm just waiting for them to sex . I'm gonna set the other DR 80 up today if I stop dickin around and transplant them and 12/12 them to cross them one more time . They will only get pollinated if they show SR 71 PK traits in flower .

C55
C56
B

Blaner123Doobie

Very pretty Zoo, hope they show the traits you are looking for :-)

G

grizz

Damn bro those look real good, be sure and update this thread with more pics in flower, is there anything you don't do well?

C

chunkymunky

these have just been listed, if you got time could you post some updated pics of this cross
thanks

chunkymunky

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I only kept one Chunky due to space but I was happy with all 5 of them but the one I kept I like the most . I was wanting to work it a bit more but I have to much other stuff going on so I'll have to live thru people I've given freebies to and the peeps that get these . If ya like I'll post a pic later of the one I've kept that's in veg ?

C

chunkymunky

thanks zoo, will there be more of these at a later date ?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
No these are the only ones because I must have given away about 250 + and now moved on to crossing the White with C99 and Bluedancer and also C99 to the Grape Romulan clone . I just sent these to Logic to help out a little with the site server fee because I know he has some $ to pay to keep us a home so thought it was the least I could do to help out a bit .

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
If ya check the strain guide here chunky the Purple Kush pix in flower are from my flower run with the SR 71 PK

T

Tolpan

Great great Zoo!

Love your attitude, Bro!

Keep it green and stay safe!

Tolpan

Top Bottom