Anybody try the line organics alive.

• Thread starter Loopusmagpie2u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Loopusmagpie2u

Loopusmagpie2u

Looking for anybody who has ran organics alive in soil.

Im on my first run i just hit mid flower. My veg mix was 1200ppm 500 scale and the girls were cruising. Well 2 weeks into flower i notice some Nitrogen curl. I take the N out of the feed i mix up just there bloom products and my ppm total is 350ppm.

My starting water is 50 ppm RO. I add there calcium, micro nutes, humic acid that puts me at 110ppm. I add 500 grams of their bloom mix to 50 gallons of water and it puts me at 350ppm total wtfffff. Im in mid bloom and i shit my pants. Girls are praying, room is dialed im ready to pack weight.

I contacted them they said because of the molecular structure you cant use ppm as a tool. I said but isnt the veg mix made the same wayy? Im like nvm cool ill take your word for it.

I go in today and i got hard core potassium burn under the lights, some are loosing green i do a slurry test ph is money ppms in soil is 190 fml. Idc what the molecular structure is they claim because there is no salts it wont show. Idk man if anybody has some guidance on this line i would appreciate it.

Anybody try the line organics alive
Anybody try the line organics alive 2
Anybody try the line organics alive 3
Anybody try the line organics alive 4
Anybody try the line organics alive 5
Anybody try the line organics alive 6
Anybody try the line organics alive 7
Anybody try the line organics alive 8
Anybody try the line organics alive 9
Anybody try the line organics alive 10
Top Bottom