Buds & bugs outdoor pics collection

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
We have these toads that hibernate underground and come out in the summer when monsoon season begins. I guess people lick them and trip balls. Oddly the first one that shows up is on July 4th.
hahaha

Putthataway

Putthataway

Every time I see him I think of the conversation at the event, hey what did you do with sparkles? I gave it to Jen. Jen where is sparkles I gave him Jeff. Jeff where is sparkles I gave it to the giant pink lady feathers. Has anyone seen a giant lady in pink feathers? The search for the šŸø is then turned into a search for pink fuzzy lady and sparkles escapes .

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Last of the springharvest:
Blueberry x Madmartigan from @Trustfall

Some of the biggest buds i ever had for springharvest, very productive.
Not a very strong smell, floral and slightly sweet.
Wonder if the same male was used as in the Triangle Grape Cake x Madmartigan because that one had a very strong and delicious smell.

View attachment 2169224

View attachment 2169225
Yes sir I actually only had 4 seeds of madmartigan so definitely the same male.
Did you only have one female?
I do think he puts off some bland phenos as I had a bland but beautiful sorcha (trop punch x mm) just posted the bland pheno in my seed thread.

Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Every time I see him I think of the conversation at the event, hey what did you do with sparkles? I gave it to Jen. Jen where is sparkles I gave him Jeff. Jeff where is sparkles I gave it to the giant pink lady feathers. Has anyone seen a giant lady in pink feathers? The search for the šŸø is then turned into a search for pink fuzzy lady and sparkles escapes .
Geez! The things I missed out on during my 20 year, crank, fueled run!šŸ¤ŖšŸ’

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Yes sir I actually only had 4 seeds of madmartigan so definitely the same male.
Did you only have one female?
I do think he puts off some bland phenos as I had a bland but beautiful sorcha (trop punch x mm) just posted the bland pheno in my seed thread.
One male and 2 females.
This is the other female, same floral smell and also big fat buds that could have become bigger but she stopped flowering and started to reveg.

IMG 20240512 034451

IMG 20240512 034655

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Have you figured out what youā€™re going to do for your summer run,Poekie? Time to get serious? I canā€™t wait for your beautiful L Espanol summer insects!šŸ˜ƒšŸ’

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Have you figured out what youā€™re going to do for your summer run,Poekie? Time to get serious? I canā€™t wait for your beautiful L Espanol summer insects!šŸ˜ƒšŸ’
More or less figured out yes, been thinking for a long time as usual.

Some of the modern multi hybrids, some of Trustfalls testers, and some landraces, the Kullu Valley from Khalifa and hopefully i can get some of yours to germinate, gonna try the Panjshir and the Hunan valley.
And some Ace seeds, Panama Haze and Kali China.
That should give me enough variety to last another year.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Been a while, time for some updates.

Springharvest is over, next thing is autos, then in about 2 weeks starting to germinate the photos for this season.

Most of these from the pic below i already planted, they are my own creations.
The blue and white things with lots of seeds will become chicken food.
IMG 20240529 201720

Latest posts

Top Bottom