Hello

• Thread starter kkkk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kkkk

Hi guys. First time grower. Currently on my third week of growing the photoperiod plants. Would be happy to here some thoughts/critique.
Take care

Hello
Hello 2
Hello 3
Hello 4
Newty

Newty

Are you sparying the plants with water? They look wet, I would try to keep the moisture off of them.

What is that duct right next to the plants? If anything is blowing through that duct, make sure it's not blowing directly on plants.

What light are you using? How high above plants and at what dimmer setting?

What soil are you growing in?

K

kkkk

Are you sparying the plants with water? They look wet, I would try to keep the moisture off of them.

What is that duct right next to the plants? If anything is blowing through that duct, make sure it's not blowing directly on plants.

What light are you using? How high above plants and at what dimmer setting?

What soil are you growing in?
Yes, I'm spraying them

The duct next to the plants is the air intake

The light is ViparSpectra 100W, dimmed to 60%, 16" above the plants

The soil is the self made mix with 5 parts soil base, 1 part coco, 1 part perlite and a bit of organic fertilizers

Newty

Newty

Yes, I'm spraying them

The duct next to the plants is the air intake

The light is ViparSpectra 100W, dimmed to 60%, 16" above the plants

The soil is the self made mix with 5 parts soil base, 1 part coco, 1 part perlite and a bit of organic fertilizers
I would stop spraying them.
Move the intake so it's not going directly over plants, indirect ventilation will cause you less issues and wont have to worry about the leaves getting damage from it.

In this stage 60% and 16" is a lot of light, I would lower the light intensity to around 25%-35% and raise it to 24" or more.

K

kkkk

I would stop spraying them.
Move the intake so it's not going directly over plants, indirect ventilation will cause you less issues and wont have to worry about the leaves getting damage from it.

In this stage 60% and 16" is a lot of light, I would lower the light intensity to around 25%-35% and raise it to 24" or more.
Thank you for your advice, will adjust accordingly

Newty

Newty

Thank you for your advice, will adjust accordingly
I've done some damage in my days with lights and fans, temps and humidity lol so I speak from experience.

What strain are you growing? Pretty soon they will taking off!

I'm assuming you have an exhaust at the top of your tent?

I run intakes also, pic below is how I set my intake duct. It keeps it low and not directly at the plants.
20240427 103213

Last edited:
K

kkkk

I've done some damage in my days with lights and fans, temps and humidity lol so I speak from experience.

Two of them are Dutch Kush from Paradise Seeds, and the third one is Paradox from Nuka Seeds

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
The plants will harden off to the fans unless you are messing other aspects up. They make them claws a little, it's no biggie. Strong healthy plants with solid genetics can take a beating , cap and myself abuse the bejesus out of them. ✌️

K

kkkk

I'm assuming you have an exhaust at the top of your tent?

I run intakes also, pic below is how I set my intake duct. It keeps it low and not directly at the plants.
View attachment 2164078
Yes, exhaust is at the top

Top Bottom