Help plants looking a lil rough

• Thread starter SlyBoy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SlyBoy420

I’ve had my plants growing in my basement for a month or so and recently been having issues that I think may be over watering or like stale air or something I’ve got two desk fans circulating air temp is 75 with the light on humidity usually in the 70-80 range with a 600watt MH light. I have recently been moving them outside on nice days which seems to help my problem when I can place them outside for a few days in a row but the issue returns once I have to stop due to weather issues. Any input is welcome thanks

Help plants looking a lil rough
Help plants looking a lil rough 2
Help plants looking a lil rough 3
Help plants looking a lil rough 4
Help plants looking a lil rough 5
Help plants looking a lil rough 6
Help plants looking a lil rough 7
Help plants looking a lil rough 8
Help plants looking a lil rough 9
Natep

Natep

I think it a bad idea to move back and forth. Move bugs into indoor space and the different light would be my concern. Probably best to just leave outside in larger pots.

S

SlyBoy420

I think it a bad idea to move back and forth. Move bugs into indoor space and the different light would be my concern. Probably best to just leave outside in larger pots.
In usually everything inside this is my first year attempting to have them in the basement night time temps here are now staying In the 50-60s daytime mid 60s as a low up to 80 degrees during the day sometimes but usually low to mid 70s most days. Weather’s been a lil funny this spring. Do u think that’s too low at night for them? Or should I wait till the start of June?

Top Bottom