• Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknkatz

stanknkatz

H is female I think. I is male.

Last edited:
BudRanger1919

BudRanger1919

i would think about removing your location from the pics legal or not there is fcking thieves out there man
Wow not even I caught that, this man speaks wisdom, please do as above suggests. If you cannot edit your post now, contact a mod to have the pictures removed and re-upload them with the location cropped out. I did a bit of research on this site and from what I read the image hosting wipes metadata from all pictures uploaded (many Staff accounts said this) but your location is in plain English bottom left of picture. Just contact a mod if you cant edit.

cbrians

cbrians

Too early. But let’s see if the crossed stipules pan out to be female. I don’t have much faith in it but Some say, it can be an indicator!
Okay, I’ve heard the same thing. Trying to separate the boys and girls so I can set them up for success

BudRanger1919

BudRanger1919

Are you talking about this?

The 2 new shoots below the main shoot speak for themselves, but if you are speaking of the 2 straight things below them crossing like this / \, that is also normal. Couldn't tell if male or female yet, you want to look out for white hairs or balls. Those 2 straight green line things are just parts of the stem, cant remember what they are called but they aren't balls or pre-flowers. As another user joked, just a sign it is indeed a weed plant lol.

Bilber

Bilber

Ha.....buds......awesome......too funny.....I'm tending to believe it myself....

The crossing of the, yup, those things, stiples or some shit.....

Whether fact or fiction, I've heard/read about it lots of times....is it possible? Something to keep an eye out for.....kinda myth bustin, but on a much uncooler scale....

cbrians

cbrians

Are you talking about this?
View attachment 2176717
The 2 new shoots below the main shoot speak for themselves, but if you are speaking of the 2 straight things below them crossing like this / \, that is also normal. Couldn't tell if male or female yet, you want to look out for white hairs or balls. Those 2 straight green line things are just parts of the stem, cant remember what they are called but they aren't balls or pre-flowers. As another user joked, just a sign it is indeed a weed plant lol.
View attachment 2176718
I don’t have the patience for this shit 😭

Top Bottom