itscheese`s cheese thread

• Thread starter Itscheese94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Definitely peroxide/water soak helps.....awesome stuff its! Cat piss.....so many terps that I cannot explain....I'm still working on that.....
ive some on hand bud, ill give that a try next. yeh some these strains are super hard to describe on smell and taste, i try describe it on what smells ive smelled in the past, yeh the where a clone only catpiss strain years back. tasted awesome smelled pure catpiss to the nose. im kinda getting this of the biker plant but has the gassy smell there to.👍

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

took the bc outdoor plant, outdoor today.😁 it looked super nice to outdoor almost had a blue colour to the leafs😁
Bcoutdoor24

Blueleaf

Bcoutdoo24

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

yup farmers where super warm the past couple days, so i whent to check on the outdoor clones, they looked like there doing fine so far, none had dried out so that where good.👍 the surrounding growth / weeds had grown quite a bit blocking plants, so i ripped alot of that out and gave them a quick water. i got few pics of the surrounding area to show how much it had grown, ground must be super fertile😁
Nettless

Lynxcloneoutdoor

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

the biker lemon plant pretty much finished like this, just under 9 week. 😁 so far this plant has super surprized me, i selected it last year from a few plants i did outdoor so kinda new it where pretty good then.😁 ill get some dry bud pics up soon so far its looking tasty👍
Bikerplant

Bikerbud

Blbud

Bikerlemonb

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Can’t wait to see those dry bud pics! If it’s looking tasty already, I bet it’s going to be a knockout once it’s cured.
yeh sure bud ive kinda already tasted the live resin, finger hash and it where super tasty some of the tastiest ive ever tasted.😁 ill get some pics up when its dry and try describe the taste.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

the biker🍋 turned out crazy good 😁 the terps on this plant are super unique. the smell is straight lemon and lime gas almost tropical sour fruit, to a gassy skunky dank cheese like background. not so stinky skunk smelling but a very dank oldschool like smell of this one, i smoked a few buds with the older smokers, straight away they said thats got cheese in😁 it where a biker og that hit some other stuff in the room at the time, i think they where some lemon type cali strain in there and a bubble cheese in the room. this might be why the cheese is there in the background. the smell is like the taste lemon lime like sour gas inhale, to a skunky dank cheese like exhale. crazy terps on this one hits super strong to.👍
Blemon

Top Bottom