LST FIRST TIMER for Indoor and Outdoor.

• Thread starter 757Botanist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

757Botanist

Hello all, I am doing my 4th grow and this go around I am LST-ing all 6 plants (3 outdoor, 3 indoor). Do you still need to defoliate the bottom leaves once the colas begin to form evenly amongst the plant? Or does LST alleviate the need for trimming and pruning the lower-level leaves? I will say that in 1.5 months the main stem has gotten super thick but the plant hasn't grown that big yet. I am hopeful for this batch b/c the stems don't get thick for me until im well into flowering. Is this due to the LST?

Any insight is welcomed and appreciated.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Indoors or out. One should still clean up the lower 1/3 of a plant for air movement. This is important and low stress training will not change this.
Please take the time to watch these videos. They will help you.

757Botanist

Indoors or out. One should still clean up the lower 1/3 of a plant for air movement. This is important and low stress training will not change this.
Please take the time to watch these videos. They will help you.

Wholly cow thanks! I will watch these videos ASAP. The plants are still small but now I know that cleaning up the lower third is still important...YOU ROCK!

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Wholly cow thanks! I will watch these videos ASAP. The plants are still small but now I know that cleaning up the lower third is still important...YOU ROCK!
Your welcome. It's always best to have a little time to role things around a bit.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

not sure i would of defoliated that , the only time you should defoliate is if the plant is bushy and you have fans leaves covering bud sites

Top Bottom