Marijuana Adventure

• Thread starter Tempy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I do smoke bro lol and its one of the reasons i want to grow and know how it is grown and whats been sprayed
ok lol!!! Well smoke and relax.. u have spent the money, so u should have you a lil tent/area you can confine something if you need to0 quarantine a specimen... Remember you aint never gonna learn nothing from a healthy plant/leaf/root,,,,,
Those plants were your chance to learn... You have to ask yourself, what can i learn from every situation. If you focus your thinking in an information gathering capacity, then things will quit looking like problems, and will begin to look like opportunities....

Wisher619

Wisher619

ok lol!!! Well smoke and relax.. u have spent the money, so u should have you a lil tent/area you can confine something if you need to0 quarantine a specimen... Remember you aint never gonna learn nothing from a healthy plant/leaf/root,,,,,
Those plants were your chance to learn... You have to ask yourself, what can i learn from every situation. If you focus your thinking in an information gathering capacity, then things will quit looking like problems, and will begin to look like opportunities....
everything in life is just data
when we learn to process data without prejudice then we can learn from every situation
I agree with you 100% @EventHorizan
all experiences are learning experiences
bad or good

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

at least thats what my self help book states lmao...

Tempy

Tempy

Its like having a girl friend you know she will put out in 3 month but you have to wait
but then one day you realize she is playing dirty games with someone else and there is no future with you
lmao... No blow job even though you took good care of her for months and took her out every weekend
you took her to the beach where it was sunny and has the right amount of wind that she loves
you fed her highest quality sea food in hopes of making her have big tits and ass lmao

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Its like having a girl friend you know she will put out in 3 month but you have to wait
but then one day you realize she is playing dirty games with someone else and there is no future with you
lmao... No blow job even though you took good care of her for months and took her out every weekend
you took her to the beach where it was sunny and has the right amount of wind that she loves
you fed her highest quality sea food in hopes of making her have big tits and ass lmao
ya that sounds about right!!! lol

Wisher619

Wisher619

hahhahaahha

maybe........a little to personal....??hahahah

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

everything in life is just data
when we learn to process data without prejudice then we can learn from every situation
I agree with you 100% @EventHorizan
all experiences are learning experiences
bad or good
yep... we have to make decisions with the data we have in front of us...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

oh i forgot
she loves her seafood to be little salty around 5.8 not to hot or cold she loves it warm around 68f

knowing what she loves gives me hope she will one day love me back by put me to sleep after shes done with me
well she will love you a lot more if you quit throwing her out every time you get a suspicion! Sometimes they are faithful... U cant claim every white thing you see on her blouse is pm ( partners meat ) droppings... et( Bill Clinton)

Latest posts

Top Bottom