Mess with Kindled light anyone?

• Thread starter AZreefer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AZreefer

Anyone here mess with them? I have been leaning toward the hlg diablo for my 5x5 tent. Today that might changed. I like the kindled having been made just for weed growing. I like a 5year warranty. I like built in 2nd channel uv. Anyone have horror stories i should be aware of?

For what its worth im strongly considering aci evo10 but the uv is additional. I know i dont need it, added uv...but i like cool shit.

So maybe for my setup

I might use a kindled.

I might use aci evo10

I might use a hlg diablo

What i am sure of is i do not want to change lights during the grow because i dont want to be fucking around in my tent more than i have to. im investing in a quality light so i wont need a hardware upgrade anyrime soon. I have 14 days before i pull the trigger so i got time to have users weigh in on it.

I Have a 3way fight going on in my head.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
It's a difficult choice, for sure. They're all excellent lights. I think it's helpful to have a light that works with the controller.

I like built in 2nd channel uv. Anyone have horror stories i should be aware of?
I don't know of any horror stories, nor have I heard of any happy endings. I've considered UV, too, but I haven't found a compelling reason to invest in it. A lot of great weed has been grown without it.

im investing in a quality light so i wont need a hardware upgrade anyrime soon.
It's the best option. I have aging ViparSpectra lights, but they're still doing a good job. I also have an AC Infinity light that I'm using for the first time. The plant has about a month left. I have no complaints.

A

AZreefer

To maximize airflow and help keep temps down in my desert based grow op im leaning toward the kind or evo. I cant find any train wrecks on them as easily as i find mars problems. I have read some great reviews on kind and seems to be pretty even across the board as far as performance of a 750w being on point with 1000w. Aci is more widely used than kind and both have awesome warranties and customer service. The battle has come to 2. And im leaning toward kind.

A

AZreefer

Kindled wins. After watching several reviews and unboxings etc i have decided a kindled 750w appeals to me the most. Maybe it because it purple. Lol. Its reviewed well and tons of the plants that it has producrd for other growers look very choice. I ran through a tutorial on use the ir/uv the correct way being during flower it needs to be added with the light on for the final 15 min of the light on then run by itself for another 15 giving a 30 min cycle of uv/ir daily. The same functionality on the evo will cost a few bucks more with the add-on and possible an additional controller.

Latest posts

Top Bottom