Schwiftys RS11 x Okie Tenguseed Co Journal

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Cheers to your garden, man!
Thank you so much for the kind words bro!! Trustfall really puts out some amazing genetics!!
Plumped at day 22 brother! 🥳 gonna be solid nuggs too I know it.
Bro you aren’t kidding, can’t believe how fast they’re filling in. Definitely going to need some holding up around week 7 😂
Have u needed to cast a net on frostette? Or do you use yo yos or stakes?
Damn every thing you pull, is killer .
Hey man, think all of my tents grows I have used 2 nets. But this go around, I steered away from it and going to use yo yos to hold them up later on. I was thinking about stakes, but being in 1 gallon pots there wasn’t much room. Honestly next time, I may just do it this way again, throw a single net on around week 5 just to hold the weight and maybe a couple of strings to hold the bigger ones. ✌️

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thank you so much for the kind words bro!! Trustfall really puts out some amazing genetics!!

Bro you aren’t kidding, can’t believe how fast they’re filling in. Definitely going to need some holding up around week 7 😂

Hey man, think all of my tents grows I have used 2 nets. But this go around, I steered away from it and going to use yo yos to hold them up later on. I was thinking about stakes, but being in 1 gallon pots there wasn’t much room. Honestly next time, I may just do it this way again, throw a single net on around week 5 just to hold the weight and maybe a couple of strings to hold the bigger ones. ✌️
Thanks for the info, I can already tell, it’s going to be a festival of leaning colas here real soon.
I’ll be learning from ya padre!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Lmao every day I check in on yours, you make me excited for my next Frostette grow. I’m so ready to get some more of that smoke!

Cheers brother!! Yours have me drooooooling!! Seriously great work!
Thanks fam! 👊👊 your grows are always one to aspire to!

I’m excited as hell to see the Frostette phenos! I keep seeing new ones around the farm haha might have to get ahold of @Trustfall soon I’m in my last seed 🤣

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter

If you get a chunky pheno like I had before I had them double netted 8” apart and still had all the tops tied up to the light! GOALS! 🤣👊👊

IMG 2619
IMG 3539
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Man I had to look it up, that is freaking wild. Continent literally has the deadliest version of EVERYTHING…you couldn’t pay me enough to live there…nope nope nope. This is my god damn nightmare
Right! Haha spiders don’t bother me but over there they have small ones, big ones, huge ones… and they’ll all kill ya quicker than you can flick a Bic 🤣

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Words can’t express how excited I am!! @Trustfall This year is going to be great!!!

Now it’s time for a pheno hunt for the best Frostette mom I can find.

I am hoping to have room for 2 mothers, 1 RS11xOkie and 1 Grape Crème Cake x Okie!

Also have 2 others that TF sent me and definitely excited to run these later on in the year!!

IMG 0155
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Words can’t express how excited I am!! @Trustfall This year is going to be great!!!

Now it’s time for a pheno hunt for the best Frostette mom I can find.

I am hoping to have room for 2 mothers, 1 RS11xOkie and 1 Grape Crème Cake x Okie!

Also have 2 others that TF sent me and definitely excited to run these later on in the year!!
Not sure if I told
You this but Dulce = Dulce de uva which is blooms f1 mother of grande cream cake.
I made Frostette with a grape cream cake f2 I hunted.
Enjoy and I appreciate you!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Not sure if I told
You this but Dulce = Dulce de uva which is blooms f1 mother of grande cream cake.
I made Frostette with a grape cream cake f2 I hunted.
Enjoy and I appreciate you!
Oh man, that sounds like it’s going to be amazing!! Can’t wait til I have more room to have more variety! I’m thinking about taking out my tent, and converting the whole room to a 5x5 flower room. Just gonna need some extra change to start it out, but think I’m going to convert it near the end of the year. I should be able to hold my 2 300W lights and have more variety!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 27 -

Filling in and smelling so damn sweet in this tent!! Temp drops are definitely helping and these girls are drinking so fast now even the lower temps aren’t stopping them!

So far, my favorite in veg, is stacking up well (Back middle) but now it’s contender (Front left) may be my new favorite. She’s stacking up so fast and really seems like she’s the weight producer in the bunch. She wasn’t far off from my favorite in veg so this contender may be the winner if the flavor is there.

Happy growing everyone! ✌️

IMG 0184
IMG 0177
IMG 0178
IMG 0179
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 30 -

Doing as best as they can considering right now. Lowered the light intensity back down to 70% to keep the temps down and moved them as close as I could. The higher temps is definitely effecting them, but will get the new AC by drying time.

IMG 0200
IMG 0204
IMG 0203
IMG 0202
IMG 0199
IMG 0198
IMG 0195
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Looking awesome in there fam! Had a question, I remember you doing a MAJOR defol pre scrog setup a few runs ago where you removed all the main fans and basically had a stick with new growth, how did the veg go after you did that, did it seem normal or did it seem to stunt them? I was kinda thinking of doing it on the Frostette seedlings figured I’d ask your input as I’ve seen you do it already

She’s only a few weeks old and her main fan leaves are already dwarfing my hand 🤣 upside is she’s a super fast grower

IMG 4339
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Looking awesome in there fam! Had a question, I remember you doing a MAJOR defol pre scrog setup a few runs ago where you removed all the main fans and basically had a stick with new growth, how did the veg go after you did that, did it seem normal or did it seem to stunt them? I was kinda thinking of doing it on the Frostette seedlings figured I’d ask your input as I’ve seen you do it already

She’s only a few weeks old and her main fan leaves are already dwarfing my hand 🤣 upside is she’s a super fast grower
Yeah bro, I took them down to bare sticks, and they bounced back beautifully after 15 days.

Feb 20

March 1st

March 12th

Latest posts

Top Bottom