• Tagged users None
melonHead420

melonHead420

Fan speed an direction an location

How much air should I be moving ? An do I need it directly on my plant In veg
Small usb fan please help

ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

Gentle Breeze is enough to allow airflow between the canopy, bigger ones i have facing against the tent my small usb Fans were facing the plants directly but i ran them on 5v instead of 12. Cant put it into words but generally for Veggie i would say if your leaves move slightly/ wiggle a bit you should be fine. If your only using one fan thats not oscillating turn around your pot even now and then.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

A small amount of air movement is all that is required.
Please take a good look at your plant. In particular, how the leaf edges are rolling up and overall plant colour.
This plant is suffering light to moderate light stress. You need to move the light higher away from your plant top several inches before this gets ugly on you.

I suspect another underlying problem.
Do you P.H your water and fertilizer solutions? What P.H do you aim for.
What medium is she planted in?
What light do you have? How high above the top of your plant?
Anything else that you can think of to tell me would help.

Last edited:
melonHead420

melonHead420

I've never tested oh I use tap water after it has set outside in the sun. I'm not sure exactly what the meaning is I know it was just a bag of potting soil I believe and I have raised the light up since the last time we talked it's around 2 ft from the canopy give her cake an answer to but so far the leaves that were curled are looking okay and the new growth aren't curled to tacos at all

Latest posts

Top Bottom