Spider Farmer LED Grow

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
🌟What Do We Know about Supplemental Lighting?🌱
Enhance your plant growth with supplemental lighting - the perfect companion to your primary grow lights! Whether you're cultivating in a grow tent or a greenhouse, these additional lighting bars can take your harvest to the next level!
Here's why you need them:
🌟 Enhanced light penetration and coverage: Say goodbye to shadowy corners! Supplemental lights ensure every leaf gets the light it needs for optimal growth.
🌱 Tailored wavelength for vegetative & flowering stages: From root development to flowering, we've got you covered with the perfect spectrum of light.
💪Upgrade your grow setup today with Spider Farmer GlowR40 LED Grow Light and Spider Farmer GlowR80 LED Grow Light!
😘Check our bio for more.

#spiderfarmer #spiderfarmerled #spiderfarmerglowr40 #spiderfarmerglowr80 #GreenThumb

Carnivorous carnival 440972048 821213106721214 2463403701052258264 n
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I need a replacement for my ac infinity clip on piece of crap that was ruahed to market, but I'm not trying to buy a new one right now. Maybe when it completely dies I'll try a SF
Did you see AC Infinity offered free replacements for the older type fans? I got three for free. I put the one that was clicking away as an emergency spare. I ended up with so many fans I traded three of them for seeds.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Did you see AC Infinity offered free replacements for the older type fans? I got three for free. I put the one that was clicking away as an emergency spare. I ended up with so many fans I traded three of them for seeds.
Yea I never heard back from them though, do you have a good point of contact?

R

Rob348

Hi Everyone,

We are Spider Farmer manufacturer, engaged in indoor grow equipments: LED GROW LIGHT, GROW TENT and other grow kits.
We have global warehouse - Located in USA,Canada,Germany,UK,Europe,Australia,Russia, worldwide shipping available.
We have professional team - R&D, production, sales, service. You can order and use our products with complete confidence.

Our main products:

Led Grow Light

SF1000 SF2000 SF4000
  • Samsung LM30lB diodes
  • Meanwell driver
  • Full spectrum with IR
  • Dimmer knob
  • Multi-connect function
  • Energy saving

Indoor Grow Tent
  • 600D thick canvas
  • High reflective mylar
  • Steel frame
  • Removable and waterproof floor tray
  • 5 sizes available

Full Grow Kits
  • SF light and tent
  • Thermo-hygrometer
  • Carbon filter
  • Fan
  • Flue pipe
  • Grow bags, timer, yoyo hangers

Glad to join THCfarmer and meet you all here. Welcome to freely express your opinions about our products or growing below.
Let's learn and grow together!😄

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Thank you, they just mailed one so I can smash the old one and burn it in the fire pit 😆 damn clicking noise! My replacement is gonna be SF though I don't like how they rushed the gen 1 cloud ray to market. I told them in asking for a replacement that it was obvious it was rushed to market and I hope they learned from it. I'm sure it's some numbskull at the top pushing it out but unfortunately they represent the company. The high ups at my place of work are survivors not thrivers, 3rd gen owner little rich brat, they damage the company and rely on their "inferiors" to fix their mistakes. They block people from getting pwrks unless they are hired externally, internal promotions get fucked over. Upper management is like the government, both are complete 💩 and have both current use case IMO ✌️

• Love
Reactions: Zab
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Thank you, they just mailed one so I can smash the old one and burn it in the fire pit 😆 damn clicking noise! My replacement is gonna be SF though I don't like how they rushed the gen 1 cloud ray to market. I told them in asking for a replacement that it was obvious it was rushed to market and I hope they learned from it. I'm sure it's some numbskull at the top pushing it out but unfortunately they represent the company. The high ups at my place of work are survivors not thrivers, 3rd gen owner little rich brat, they damage the company and rely on their "inferiors" to fix their mistakes. They block people from getting pwrks unless they are hired externally, internal promotions get fucked over. Upper management is like the government, both are complete 💩 and have both current use case IMO ✌️
I just PM'd you with the info, but I see I was too late. Glad you're getting a new fan. 👍 You can save it for a spare. AC Infinity does seem to have a quality control problem. The heater I bought came with control cables that didn't fit, so I've had to buy cables separately. Customer service wasn't helpful. Gotta wonder how a company could send out a product without checking to see if all the parts fit together.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I just PM'd you with the info, but I see I was too late. Glad you're getting a new fan. 👍 You can save it for a spare. AC Infinity does seem to have a quality control problem. The heater I bought came with control cables that didn't fit, so I've had to buy cables separately. Customer service wasn't helpful. Gotta wonder how a company could send out a product without checking to see if all the parts fit together.
At my place of work upper management pushes things our against our will Imagine their is similar, thank you!

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
🔍 Calling all Game Fanatics! Can you help me find that different clip fan?

💨 Check out the Spider Farmer 6-inch Clip Fan for Grow Tents! It's packed with features:
🔄 10 customizable speeds
↔ 90° horizontal auto oscillation
🔇 Low noise (≤ 35 dB)
🔒 IP-44 protection
Let's uncover the perfect fan together! 💫

Clipfanfinedifferenceone
Monkeybigbuds

Monkeybigbuds

🔍 Calling all Game Fanatics! Can you help me find that different clip fan?

💨 Check out the Spider Farmer 6-inch Clip Fan for Grow Tents! It's packed with features:
🔄 10 customizable speeds
↔ 90° horizontal auto oscillation
🔇 Low noise (≤ 35 dB)
🔒 IP-44 protection
Let's uncover the perfect fan together! 💫
Middle right

Top Bottom