Stoney Tony’s forever grow journal

• Thread starter Newbgrower1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Moved the bb and the lpc outside this morning gonna start hardening today hopefully by next week I can transplant to the garden. Lpc does some weird leaf flip thing whenever anything changes. She’s growing good just flops it’s leaves a lot. Pot is still a little heavy and I havnt added nutes yet she’s probably finishing up the last bit in the soil. Hopefully I’ll have it in the ground before it needs anything.
96D666A9 DE74 464D BA0C 543C16ABBDB5
932DEA30 CB3A 46BE B636 D04AEE6C20D3
Still waiting on the two seeds to pop through the soil. The first seed I put inhas been up for 2 days now.
9A03D865 8310 4F5C BF16 9290F03DC411
4899EB87 B131 44B8 80C0 7379C8A36F89
clones are wilting but still alive so that’s good. Just added half a gram of sea-k,from greenleaf nutrients, to a gallon of water. I’ll be using that for the clones. I’m hoping they show roots by Thursday so I can give them away next weekend. I opened the two top vents on my done half way. The dome is sitting on a north facing window sill still gets some direct sunlight early morning and late afternoon. Nothing is showing signs of needing water yet. Pots are getting light but I’m trying to stretch it out till Sunday. I’m going away on a work trip and think one week between waterings would be fine right now. It’s 64f outside right now and doesn’t get below 50 at night so I’m hoping it’s not too early to leave em out over night. We’ll see lol

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Week 6 ends tomorrow. The bb I put outside is looking like it’s ready to stay outside. The lpc is still droopy but still growing. I added a little roots organic bloom powder to the auto. Which is on week 3 of flower. I added a little bat guano to the two 5ga. The biscotti and the skunk. I’ll probably just add some Gaia green to the jm x mac1. The 3 outdoor autos are finishing up week 1(bb cheesecake, wedding cake and Larry bubba gelly) I’m thinking of transplanting the lpc to the garden tomorrow morning. Besides the lpc everything is growing great. I’m gonna do a slight trim on the lower branches on anything that is too low.
Bb on left lpc on right

Bb cheesecake

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Biscotti
Jm,skunk
Triple cheese x cherry cheesecake
Temps 77 humidity is 60-62%. Starting to get a hint of cherry cheesecake. Smelling good in there. I don’t remember if I mentioned it or not but I topped the skunk about a week ago. And she didn’t slow down at all. The tallest plant in the tent. Going to flip to12/12 in a week or two depending how much room is left. Still gotta set up the net. I just tied down the skunk after I took the picture. I’ll give it till Monday and set the net up after I defoliate. I’m already having a hard time watering lol.And I know the nets not going to help any.

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Biscotti was looking a little yellow up top so I moved the light up 3” light doesn’t seem to be bothering anything else. I had a cpl tablespoons of kelp meal I split between the two five gallons today as well. Between that and the bat guano I added yesterday I should be good for a little on those two. The auto is looking a little dark and waxy so I’m holding off on feeding that. Just trying to figure out what to do with the jm x Mac. I want to use the mega crop but it’s supposed to be added every watering. And I’m away for work a lot so it’s easier to just have someone water for me then try to explain a feeding. I wanted to use the self watering bases but all the plants are different heights so I have them on different things and the bases would throw the canopy off more than it is. I think that’s everything for this week.

Top Bottom