Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
This work bullshit is really taking a toll. Multi-million dollar home. Plumbing contractor installs bath faucet to sink and then installs sink. Tiles that fucker in so you can't just pull it out cause there's tile, grout, mud, backer board and wood in the way
View attachment 2173215
So I had to cut the wood, backer board, then chip out the mud, grout and tile just so I can get it off the sink. But of course the nut holding the spout is rusted on
View attachment 2173216
unfucking unbelievable. Kinda wish my client would've given it a try first. They've got 5 more that need to be done. Oh for joy.

But first
View attachment 2173225
Pressure regulator needs replacing. He did do this one a few years ago and it cost him $400 cause it's a 1 1/4" pipe. Most homes have a 3/4" pipe from the meter to the house. I'm replacing it tomorrow, which will cost him double that but it will last 10+ years and is all brass.

No wonder I wanna fully retire but doubt I'll ever be able to afford it here in the magical kingdom🤣
same as it ever was…….

ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

Someone keeping some general Infos or thinks to note for Trusts Strains ?
Bought a few together with my mate and wanna incorporate them into my List for future decision making, something like this:

Top Bottom