4 weeks all ready!!

• Thread starter Yurfutur1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yurfutur1

Yurfutur1

Wow I just realized that I've been with you all through the majority of my vegetative stage and into my flowering stage and I'm amazed at the wealth of knowledge that I have obtained in these short few weeks. Knowledge that is going to benefit me with my next generation of crops. I believe I was able to build a great foundation because of you all and the rest of my structure will be sturdy as well. I appreciate all the assistance that you offered and
especially to the ones who have been sincere about assisting me with my growth. To the ones who are full of crap I want to thank you too. Because even you have helped me remember something about wasting my time and believing what people say. I'm aware that that is your character trait and there's nothing you can do about it. I am glad that they have this avenue open for people like myself, who may have been discouraged about growing future crops because of some of the problems that arose during the first crop, but they didn't know how to remedy nor did they have an avenue to inquire about the remedy that they were dealing with at that time. Because I can only imagine what I would have done if I wasn't able to get information on the situations that I was going through thank you so much. The information that you all possess the experience that you all have witnessed and the time that you all have invested may seem nothing to you all unless accompanied with capital returns, But the information that you all possess isn't not normal to us in states who are restricted from growing recreational or medicinally. We weren't able to grow have problems and confine 5-10 people that we can talk to that can tell us how to fix the situation, We don't have that luxury, that so easily afforded to some of you all who've had access to grow comfortably and without fear of prosecution for two decades or more. It's really a blessing for you all to donae and sacrifice your time, energy, and knowledge to us that want and need it. I hope to be able in the near future to possess half of the nformation that some of you all may have forgotten. Whether you realize it or not I do take him to account the times we live in today versus the times that you all lived in when this structure beginning. We have it so easy these days to be able to go to a store and pick out fertilizers that already pre-made together and tried to follow the instructions that on the bottles. We are blessed to be able to go into a store and purchase a tent that has already included all the modifications that we can possibly need for a flow, we don't have to figure out where we need to cut holes in walls at. We do not have have to figure out how to properly seal a room to protect our crops and a list of other things. The majority of these advancements are because of people like you who has had skin in the game for years who thought of these concepts and other ideas that we are now a reality to us.

Top Bottom