For Sale _Elite Cut Genetics_🧬 Clones

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
🚨 last chance to get the buy 2 get 2 deal 🚨

Offer ends tonight at midnight! Tap in and lock in for some verified breeder cuts and seeds shipped direct to your door! 100% legal and farm bill compliant as these contain under .03 THC… for now 😁

If a particular cultivar is sold out this cycle we will still honor the buy 2 get 2 if you lock in your payment tonight! The next trays should be rooting any day so if you’re not in tomorrows shipment you will most likely have your order shipped by the end of the week! By locking in your investment you’re guaranteed the clones you selected and no one can buy them out from under you.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Missed Tuesdays shipment? Hit the DM to secure some of the best breeder cut/clone only cultivars. We have seed packs available as well. The Trop Cherry feminized seed line with 6 crosses available!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Deal 🚨 on the grape gasoline thread 👇
'Grape 🍇 Gas ⛽️ Clones (CLTVTD/Compound) 🧬'
https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/grape-🍇-gas-⛽️-clones-cltvtd-compound-🧬.140682/post-3082132
IMG 1067

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Elevate your grow game with Elite Cut Genetics! Explore our premium seed packs and verified breeder cut/clone only cultivars. From fast shipping to a diverse array of cultivars and terpene expressions, our menu is curated to perfection. Unlock the potential of elite genetics and cultivate your own masterpiece. #EliteCutGenetics

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Current list ⬇️ that’s ready to go! DM to secure yours today!

Biscotti
Oreo cookies
Black cherry gelato
White cherry gelato
Lemon cherry gelato
Gelato 45
Wedding cake
Rs11
Permanent marker
Grape pie
Purple skunk
Purple runtz
Jungle cake
Ice cream cake

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

Current list ⬇️ that’s ready to go! DM to secure yours today!

Biscotti
Oreo cookies
Black cherry gelato
White cherry gelato
Lemon cherry gelato
Gelato 45
Wedding cake
Rs11
Permanent marker
Grape pie
Purple skunk
Purple runtz
Jungle cake
Ice cream cake
WOW NICE LIST! Do you think Permanent Marker is worthy of that 1St Place it Won from wherever -- High Times maybe?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
WOW NICE LIST! Do you think Permanent Marker is worthy of that 1St Place it Won from wherever -- High Times maybe?
Definitely unique Terps and big yields on this one. It really does have a permanent marker esq smell to it that translates to taste.

lodizl3

lodizl3

Who wants to snag one of these teens? Same
Price as a regular clone and they are over 2 ft tall. I’ve got them in 5inch square pots and have special long rectangular boxes for shipping. Transplant and flip to flower right away with one of these.

Jungle Cake (wedding cake x wifi 43)
Blue cookies (blueberry x Girl Scout cookies)

Tap in to snag the few I have left otherwise I have freshly rooted clones.

Look at these healthy plants ready to perform View attachment 2042441View attachment 2042443View attachment 2042446
Hello, I live in Oklahoma City and I have been on the hunt for real genetics especially Blue Cookies.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hello, I live in Oklahoma City and I have been on the hunt for real genetics especially Blue Cookies.
We have plenty of verified breeder cut cultivars with terpene profiles that range to please anyone’s preference.

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

Hi there.
Disclaimer I am not affiliated in any way.
I bought a monster Clone from IG and I am satisfied with my Purchase.

It is Grape Gas and one of my all time favorite culitvars. Originally I had it, but got rid of it becasue the Phenotype I had seemed strangely slow growing.

After harvest, I liked it so much I went searching to find it since I hadn't kept it going. Luckily I found it over here!
This one he sent me seems to be growing like normal.

Unbeknowinst, he shipped overnight mail, which turned out to be over 1/3 the cost of my GG Teen Clone making it an even better deal.

Thusfar it still appears to be bug and disease free!!! He also threw in a Melted Strawberries very healthy rooted cut as a Bonus.
He also threw in a Pack of Seeds!

I would definitely order again without hesitation.

Last edited:
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hi there.
Disclaimer I am not affiliated in any way.
I bought a monster Clone from IG and I am satisfied with my Purchase.
It is Grape Gas and one of my all time favorite culitvars. Originally I had it, but got rid of it becasue the Phenotype I had seemed strangely slow growing.
This one he sent me seems to be growing like normal.
Unbeknowinst, he shipped overnight mail, which turned out to be over 1/3 the cost of my GG Teen Clone making it an even better deal.
Thusfar it still appears to be bug and disease free!!! He also threw in a Melted Strawberries very healthy rooted cut as a Bonus.
He also threw in a Pack of Seeds!
It is Grape Gas and one of my all time favorite culitvars.
I liked it so much I went searching to find it since I hadn't kept it going.
I would definitely order again without hesitation.
Appreciate ya 🙌

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Got my ECG clones a little over 3 weeks ago and they be growing strong! The younger 2 up front are grape gasoline and the 2 in back are jungle cake and slurricaine, gonna take some clones off them in a few days. Seems like very solid genetics, very pleased!

PXL 20240303 212757559

lodizl3

lodizl3

Last minute orders are being locked in this morning! Seed packs and clones! DM for more info or to secure yours today!

Permanent marker (doja pak)
Blue cookies (blueberry x GSC)
Grape gasoline (CLTVTD selection)
Jungle Cake (WiFi 43 x wedding cake)
Zlushiez #7 (raw genetics)
Slurricane #7 (in-house)
Trop Cherry #8 (relentless 🧬)
Melted strawberries (GMO x Strawberry guava)

The cultivars we carry have a range of terpene profiles. Want cherry? We got it. Want Z Terps? Zlushiez for the win. Blueberry gas? Blue cookies has it. Should I go on? I think you got the picture but feel free to ask any questions regarding the cuts we carry. View attachment 2119331
View attachment 2119332
Blue Cookies

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

What happened to the Trop Gas Cherry. Maybe I am wrongly rememebering that you had some Cherry Gas going at some point? I will do a THC farmer Search.

Top Bottom