A few days of massive fluctuations in temps not too far from harvest, should i worry?

• Thread starter smokeyjoes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smokeyjoes

smokeyjoes

So a few days we went from sorta 18c nights and 26c days running 9am-9pm from the start, Temps went up in the UK a few days ago and the highest at one point was 36c in my grow space

I switched the light schedule after the first day of high temps, left the lights off until 9pm then ran til 9am and have kept it like that, even running that way the temps were mid 30s though the day(lights off/night period)
And at night(lights on) Temps around 26-28

I've probably explained it really badly but I'm high so gimme some credit haha

3rd photo the 9pm highlighted is when my lights came back on, and today the temps have gone back down

Swelling has ramped up over the past week regardless, a few have gained some purple and they're now seeming very top heavy, stress possibly or just because of swelling?

Leaves did start to look a bit dehydrated but seem alright now, will add some photos of how they are looking later tonight too

A few days of massive fluctuations in temps not too far from harvest should i worry
A few days of massive fluctuations in temps not too far from harvest should i worry 2
A few days of massive fluctuations in temps not too far from harvest should i worry 3
A few days of massive fluctuations in temps not too far from harvest should i worry 4
Last edited:
P

Phyto

So a few days we went from sorta 18c nights and 26c days running 9am-9pm from the start, Temps went up in the UK a few days ago and the highest at one point was 36c in my grow space

I switched the light schedule after the first day of high temps, left the lights off until 9pm then ran til 9am and have kept it like that, even running that way the temps were mid 30s though the day(lights off/night period)
And at night(lights on) Temps around 26-28

I've probably explained it really badly but I'm high so gimme some credit haha

3rd photo the 9pm highlighted is when my lights came back on, and today the temps have gone back down

Swelling has ramped up over the past week regardless, a few have gained some purple and they're now seeming very top heavy, stress possibly or just because of swelling?

Leaves did start to look a bit dehydrated but seem alright now, will add some photos of how they are looking later tonight too
They'll be fine, you're more stressed than the plants! (LOL) Remember cannabis is an outdoor plant so it can handle some pretty large temp/humidity swings. I once grew at 7000 feet elelvation in the mountains of California, the RH was rarely above 30% (except during thunderstorms), and the temps went from -2C at night to 35C, in the daytime, the plants didin't love it, but they survived to maturity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom