Aqua Master brand pH measurement tools?

• Thread starter optical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
optical

optical

Hi folks, my local grow shop has completely ditched Hanna after they were informed Hanna's warranty has been even further reduced to mere months for their pH pen products, and have brought in a new line that is rather expensive; a European brand called AquaMaster

It looks to be a high priced item which I would probably splurge for if the feedback on it was good. I am absolutely sick and tired of having to fall back to my pH drops because my existing Hanna pen has become so awful and unreliable.

Any first hand feedback on this brand would be great.. I don't want to go BlueLab which is the other brand they carry as I hear their support is absolutely atrocious and their warranty is horrible as well

Thank you kindly!

Here is a link to the lineup of products available to me: pH, EC, TDS Measurement - Indoor Farmer

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

If I had to buy another the apera growstar gs4 would be my choice.

Currently use the pc60-z and have nothing bad to say about it.

Mothman

Mothman

If I had to buy another the apera growstar gs4 would be my choice.

Currently use the pc60-z and have nothing bad to say about it.
I also use Apera (waterproof PS20 pH meter) and I’d buy it again if I needed one. Only complaint is the tiny o ring that seals in the storage solution; it’s inadequate over time, so I store the meter standing up. I’m gonna try to hook em for a spare o ring.

Top Bottom