Atlas seeds meets 🤡 genetics. Papaya Candy and Cali Blue

• Thread starter cannafarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Thank you.....Jamaican had more amber than I like....I think I fried the poor girl.....it was a first run, which I like to call, the test run....when I plant a new seed, I'll clone it and keep the clone and quick flower the mother....I've grown a few plants and to be honest, only a couple have really stood out.....so many plants with so many phenos....
I think the most beautiful part of cannabis is the infinite variety of buzzes, aromas, flavors. Sometimes you have to go through a few to find a keeper. I like to roll the dice each time myself ✌

Last edited:
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I can't remember when I posted so this is a little over 3 weeks from popping. Havent watered since a couple days prior to Transplant which is 11 days ago. Topped the Cali, gonna LST it out and top both new tops once there is a node in between them keep doing LST. The papya I have no idea, maybe I'll fimm it and LST, maybe I'll Top it, not sure yet, just gonna wing it probably ✌

20240313 164038
20240313 164033
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I see them ladies
Can’t wait to see what you pull from them
👊🏻🤡
Thank you cap!
I am excited to try and live up to the other grows of cali blue on here. I have a new version of my soil mix in there, I am excited to see how they turn out. Really happy the papaya is catching up finally, I was worried when the other seed was a dud because I have had a bad pack from atlas before i had to exchange.
🐼

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Is that a start of a new population? I've wanted to get into worm growing......and I've contemplated getting a fish aquarium.....I'm just comfortable where I'm at for the time.....
Nope, the red wigglers have been alive in my bag of castings for a few months, about time for a new batch soon. I don't make my own at this point. Eventually I will though. I'll post some plant pics as a baseline. I did not water it in though so 🤷‍♂️ might take a bit longer

Top Bottom