iX_Lazy_Xi

Back after a long hiatus

Will be featuring tenguseedco. originals

Triangle Kush x Grape Creme Cake
Apple Fritter x Wedding Cake

As well as a nod to Budgoodman, wherever he may roam

Apple Fritter x SSSDH

Currently in 2x3 viparspectra tent using the viparspectra xs2000

Although started at different times all seeds popped from their shell in under 30 hrs 6 for 6 germination, moved into root riot cubes in the dome until further notice.

Back in the saddle  for now
Last edited:
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Back after a long hiatus

Will be featuring tenguseedco. originals

Triangle Kush x Grape Creme Cake
Apple Fritter x Wedding Cake

As well as a nod to Budgoodman, wherever he may roam

Apple Fritter x SSSDH

Currently in 2x3 viparspectra tent using the viparspectra xs2000

Although started at different times all seeds popped from their shell in under 30 hrs 6 for 6 germination, moved into root riot cubes in the dome until further notice.
I tried to pop a few of Buds Pedro seeds this run but I mustn’t have stored em properly😢 was a good dude👍 il be following along for this 1👍

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

I tried to pop a few of Buds Pedro seeds this run but I mustn’t have stored em properly😢 was a good dude👍 il be following along for this 1👍
I grew out some MB15 x Pedro (Pedro's Breath) before the break, really vigorous plant. Unfortunately life took over and I didn't have time for the grow room so I was unable to clone any of those. Still have some of those beans in storage that I want to pheno hunt once I finish some other projects and can get a full perpetual setup back online.

Definitely miss the good bud man he was a wealth of knowledge for organic grows and an all around good dude.

Honestly just hoping I can do @Trustfall beans the justice they deserve. Been watching him for years, amazing how far he has come!

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I grew out some MB15 x Pedro (Pedro's Breath) before the break, really vigorous plant. Unfortunately life took over and I didn't have time for the grow room so I was unable to clone any of those. Still have some of those beans in storage that I want to pheno hunt once I finish some other projects and can get a full perpetual setup back online.

Definitely miss the good bud man he was a wealth of knowledge for organic grows and an all around good dude.

Honestly just hoping I can do @Trustfall beans the justice they deserve. Been watching him for years, amazing how far he has come!
Yea bout time I got off my arse and scored some of @trustfalls beans myself everyone cranking out his good gear certainly killing the breeding game👍

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

20231228 195557

Update

TK x GCC
Shooting up fast to the light, turned circulating fan on to help strengthen stems before they get to stringy

AF x WC
Moving right along one is slightly behind but no worries

AF x SSSDH
Just about to break the surface of the cubes

Been a struggle to get temp/humidity in a zone I like in the tent, but seems to be holding now, plan on moving all into solo cups this weekend so they can start stretching their legs

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

20231230 191555
20231230 191636

Upgraded all of the tengu seeds into solo cups, roots coming out of the cubes looked great perfect timing to keep them stretching out. Added some additional support to the one TK just to be safe with the fan going.

Had to perform minor surgery on the SSSDH as the seed shell was keeping them trapped in the cube, one pulled right through other is still questionable to make it, ended up dropping 2 more when I noticed the issue so may the strongest survive out of that bunch 😂

Light still at 20%, 30in.
Temp/humidity 78-80F bouncing from 60-70% as I'm unable to fit a humidifier in the space and utilizing excess water in tray

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Did a light watering today all tenguseedco plants are showing first set true leaves

SSSDH still in dome 3 of 4 are up the one is definitely stunted from the shell but showing color so not killing it yet

Couldn't help myself and moved some stuff around for the 3x3 to flower in so the ladies can really stretch out while leaving cuttings and teens in 2x3

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

20240104 154612

2 weeks since they were put in paper towel to pop for tenguseedco and they're going strong

Little over week for the newest SSSDH and its pulled ahead of the other 2 🤞its a lady

Increased light to 30% at 30", couple more weeks and start introducing them to the 🌈 if I don't transplant first

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

All 10 seeds have made it aboveground

All AF X SSSDH looking like a crazy ex girlfriend 😂

TK X GCC and AF X WC are thriving up to 5th node already, hoping to top and clone those this weekend. Will put them in the dome with heating pad from @SpiderFarmerLED

Tent smells magical already 🥴🥴🥴

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
All 10 seeds have made it aboveground

All AF X SSSDH looking like a crazy ex girlfriend 😂

TK X GCC and AF X WC are thriving up to 5th node already, hoping to top and clone those this weekend. Will put them in the dome with heating pad from @SpiderFarmerLED

Tent smells magical already 🥴🥴🥴
Def curious about that bb x madmartigan!
Tengu is fire af👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Like everything else I've gotten from @Trustfall they're vigorous, excited to see how they compare to the rest of his stable
Okie x cman
Pbb x man
Trop cookies x okie
Red velvet x gojo
DeathStar x gojo
Grape cake x okie (frostette)
Lemon tree x okie

All currently in veg as well. I feel you homie 👊🏻🤡

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Looks great in there.....

I myself find it hard not to pop seeds......

Just gotta persuade the wife for more area.....!
Thank you

Ditto, still too much going on to sprawl out. Surprised I got the blessing for the little bit of space I have now 😂😂

Would like to dabble in some breeding down the road, just for personal. For now just going to try not to screw up these 🔥 genetics

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Looks great in there.....

I myself find it hard not to pop seeds......

Just gotta persuade the wife for more area.....!
When space was an issue for me, I ran over under setups……. Many different variations over the last 5 or so years before I got my veg space. My thoughts were, limited square footage, build upwards mad airflow and be smart about splitting your electricity load between separate circuits…👊🏻🤡

Otherwise that’s how Darwin awards are won…..

63959483525  04ABE339 27C3 4355 B11A 0B1522BB9AC1
IMG 2260
IMG 2364
IMG 2620
IMG 2796
IMG 2873
IMG 2877
IMG 2914
IMG 3595
IMG 3647
IMG 3669
IMG 4499