Basement lab

• Thread starter Greenjourneyman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Veg tent is vegging. Did some minor defoliation tonight. And will really need to get in there to transplant a bunch of those.

Pro tip: avoid root bind

Will tackle the bloom tent in the morning. They’re on the 4am to 4pm bloom cycle.

IMG 0787
IMG 0788
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

It’s been a minute since a post.
But these ladies are fried. Too much phosphorus and potassium. I was far too heavy handed with the happy frog this time around. I’ll be cutting this weekend most likely.
Some really pretty colors out of them though.
Keep growing.

🧬🌲🧚

IMG 0789
IMG 0791
IMG 0793
IMG 0794
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

It’s been a few weeks. And I’ve had some serious changes in the tents.
Bloom plants got chopped, not sure how much total weight they are still drying but I estimate in the 6-8 oz range, keep me going another few months for sure.

So veg tent has had a major overhaul. My t5 fluorescence panel shit the bed, which really really bummed me out, I’ve been using it for a few years with really really good results. When I went into the local horticulture shop, only to find out t5s are going the dinosaurs and the future is led only. So I sunk 250 into the phantom 1x2 panel in the last picture. This one goes to 11.
Also the plants in there were looking very very sad for a bit they’ve all come back really really nicely.
Keep calm and grow on homies.
🧬🌲🧚🌱

IMG 0799
IMG 0800
IMG 0802
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Happy Friday growers,
Ladies are developing nicely in the veg tent. They have really recovered from the switch in lights. Had some yellowing and general malaise when the new LED went in, but have become lush and green again. I took a fe wide shots as I am always surprised at how dense the foliage can get. It’s shaded and dark new the lower strata branches.
All of these will be going outside for my summer grow, just chasing the weather. Generally i wait till after June 1st, but it’s been a really warm spring, maybe outside sooner. I’m two thirds through the yearly cycle.

IMG 0808
IMG 0812
IMG 0813
IMG 0811
IMG 0809
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Also I was finally able to replace my shity home made tent. And it was really good I did, all the I wood under the Mylar was full of black mold and nastiness. But I was able to buy this nice little tent from a friend. These little plants are going to be my summer experiment. They are feminized seeds and I want to hit one with the silver cordial and do a little cross breeding action. Not that iM running low on seeds, but it’s always good to expand the Rolodex with new stock.
Grow on homies

🧬🔬🔥🌲

IMG 0815
IMG 0816
Top Bottom