Big problems 3rd time using my nutreint line

• Thread starter ab2t2k
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

ab2t2k

Hi everyone I’m new to this site can anybody help so I got these nutrients from my local hydro shop and they recommend me idrolab nutrients
My ph is 5.8-6.0 in res and the water the roots sit in
Ec 1.5-1.6
Temperature 18.c-26c
Rh 50-60
It’s starting from the bottom up with slow bud development it’s the yellowing with reddish discolouration that’s concerning me I had them turning purple a week or 2 ago but I lifted lights and the purple ling stopped now I’m on week 6 flower and the yellowing is mobile making it’s way to the top this is my 3rd time on these nutrients and I keep getting problems week 4-6 flower please help.
Also there still drinking 200L every 3 days and there’s 25 so it’s not lockout please help.

Big problems 3rd time using my nutreint line
Big problems 3rd time using my nutreint line 2
Big problems 3rd time using my nutreint line 3
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I took a look for your nutrient line but could not seem to find it.
Would you post a picture of the label for me. Then I have something to go buy.

Please let me know all you can about how you use it.
Mixing - How much, How often.
The more you can tell me the better K.

A

ab2t2k

I took a look for your nutrient line but could not seem to find it.
Would you post a picture of the label for me. Then I have something to go buy.

Please let me know all you can about how you use it.
Mixing - How much, How often.
The more you can tell me the better K.
So I put my water in my res which is a starting ec of 0.6 then I add cal mag and my nutes and mix I follow this chart

834D6603 7F79 45D0 A84A F80BCC7F6176
AFE7629C 2E18 46AD 883B 60BF6755E023
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Hi again. I'm sorry I'm unable to help you.
These 2 or 3 part secret mixes. I have no idea what's in it or how much.

With a conventional fertilizer I can look at the label NPK and calculate how much you need to achieve a given PPM of Nitrogen, Potassium or Phosphorus in a given volume of water. Then add whet ever amendments like Lime or Gypsum needed. NPK numbers are available for things like sea bird poo or alfalfa so these amendments are calculate able.

I see this is not a cheep product.
Maybe spend a little time scouring the internet and see if you can find some video on how to use it.
Hit the shop where you buy it and get all the information you can about using it and study up.
Wish I had a better answer but off the wall wild guesses won't do you any good.

A

ab2t2k

Hi again. I'm sorry I'm unable to help you.
These 2 or 3 part secret mixes. I have no idea what's in it or how much.

With a conventional fertilizer I can look at the label NPK and calculate how much you need to achieve a given PPM of Nitrogen, Potassium or Phosphorus in a given volume of water. Then add whet ever amendments like Lime or Gypsum needed. NPK numbers are available for things like sea bird poo or alfalfa so these amendments are calculate able.

I see this is not a cheep product.
Maybe spend a little time scouring the internet and see if you can find some video on how to use it.
Hit the shop where you buy it and get all the information you can about using it and study up.
Wish I had a better answer but off the wall wild guesses won't do you any good.
Shop are useless also sound like they don’t know fuck all about it but if it was a deficiency what would you say?
It’s every time I get mid flower 3rd time happening small buds and yellowing

A

ab2t2k

But day 21 plants look 100% healthy it’s as I switch my booster a to b I feel everything goes slow

Top Bottom