Check out my first ever grow thanks to you guys!!!!!!!!!! Correct me if I'm wrong??

• Thread starter helpmegrowbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Nothing wrong with fabric pots If you water correctly, it’s only when you water to fast as many do it becomes a problem. It’s better to water slowly in plastic or fabric pots.

By “ closer “ I guess you mean closet
80f is ok above is not so great but 80f is fine. If your now growing new seeds they do like it nice and warm.

The only way I can think of to lower the heat would be getting a bigger exhaust fan.

H

helpmegrowbuds

I grow indoors in tents. Extremely hot and humid in my area. I use in-line exhaust fans. Multiple oscillating fans.

A window unit AC is what allowed me to grow this summer 👍

Good luck
Yea I had the ac in the summer to but due to the lights inside the closet is still to hot smh I'm stuck on what to do now!

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I’ve a big massive thing that blows freezing cold air out and pushes out hot air I hooked it up so the hot air blows outside the name skips me.
I had to throw it in the tent during summer.
Yea I had the ac in the summer to but due to the lights inside the closet is still to hot smh I'm stuck on what to do now!
Depending of what type led you have you can take the drivers off them and put them outside. It’s not a complicated job the cord needed is just the same as a daisy chain and doesn’t cost much.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I took mine of my veg tent took the heat down a fan will only blow the air around it won’t cool it sadly I wish they would but guess that’s why we spend money on inline fans mine are silenced so they wasn’t cheep

H

helpmegrowbuds

So tell me what you guys think so I open the closet partially covered the opening with a black garbage bag taped it up and now I got it to mid-70s but the door has to stay partially open but like I said it's covered by a black garbage bag
Any thoughts????

A

alpha.ganjaguy

So tell me what you guys think so I open the closet partially covered the opening with a black garbage bag taped it up and now I got it to mid-70s but the door has to stay partially open but like I said it's covered by a black garbage bag
Any thoughts????
take your plant out, you go in and cover it up with lights out, can you see light coming in?

H

helpmegrowbuds

take your plant out, you go in and cover it up with lights out, can you see light coming in?
Currently there no plant inside just doing a test run!!
But I will definitely do that...
So if no light is coming in I'm good to go? With this idea. I will share a photo later when I get there

A

alpha.ganjaguy

Generally that would be the biggest concern, does it have a 12 hour uninterrupted darkness cycle (or longer depending veg or flower)

also keep in mind for temps, if you are under LED they like low/mid 80's

H

helpmegrowbuds

Generally that would be the biggest concern, does it have a 12 hour uninterrupted darkness cycle (or longer depending veg or flower)

also keep in mind for temps, if you are under LED they like low/mid 80's
I'm growing autos and previously I did a 20/4. Cycle think of trying a 19/5 cycle I thought high temp was only for seedlings (and of course high humidity)

A

alpha.ganjaguy

I'm growing autos and previously I did a 20/4. Cycle think of trying a 19/5 cycle I thought high temp was only for seedlings (and of course high humidity)
and LED lights like it to, it has to do with IR/UV and well.. rather than butcher it below are two interesting reads for LED users..

also my .02, when I ran autos they performed better when I gave them more darkness, I ran mine 16/8 but that was just what I thought I saw

Madbud

Madbud

Also I may have dried too long idk if that effected the taste I didn't 14 days but some braches was braking when did snap test
Try this next time, weigh a nice size cutting until it stops losing weight, then jar for curing. Always cures at 60%. My notations next to the scale are for weekdays, Morning & Night.
14 days was overdried if you are at 55% humidity in the jar.
8ED91BA5 F15D 43F1 B64D A1F3FD5EF2A0

H

helpmegrowbuds

Hey guy I've looked at a few vpd chart online and some of them give opposite answer
I'm currently have temps at 77-80 in closet
The chart I'm using says my humidity should be at 65-60
And another charts says 50 -45
Which one is better

H

helpmegrowbuds

Hey can anyone recommend an small ac unit to use for a 4x4 tent
Or tips to keep temp lower
Please and thank

H

helpmegrowbuds

I was trying to lay the whole plant kinda flat to make more top that what metal staple is for
The I tried to top the plant and took a stem with me SMFH I ALMOST THREW OUT PLANT CUZ I DIDNT WANT HER TO DIE

20231120 180331
20231120 180325
20231126 020544
20231120 180336
Top Bottom