Tokyo snow
Tootsie
Triangle man
Tropical Punch
Uk cheese
Wifi 3 white fire #3
Wto 2 White truffle x okie #7
Wto 7 White truffle x okie #2
TangMan, Sdgc11, UK Cheese, Tgc8 (I miss this lady 😀), OGKB 8, PPO2, PKB, Chemdog #4, & Deathcoast.
Lock me in chief 😀
Thankful ur still popping out fire gear while doing a "real person job" 😀. I'm pulling down a crop of 7 today and I can honestly say I've never been happier with a harvest in my life ☺️. Christmas came early in GA my guy. 👍

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
TangMan, Sdgc11, UK Cheese, Tgc8 (I miss this lady 😀), OGKB 8, PPO2, PKB, Chemdog #4, & Deathcoast.
Lock me in chief 😀
Thankful ur still popping out fire gear while doing a "real person job" 😀. I'm pulling down a crop of 7 today and I can honestly say I've never been happier with a harvest in my life ☺️. Christmas came early in GA my guy. 👍
Ogkb 8 is actually Ogkb x okie #8 this was grown from seed got clone going in next round to see what she can do.
👇🏻

IMG 9959
IMG 9956
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
That's it? No bennies or anything
No,but I do use ruby fulvic. I don’t like Bennie’s running through the watering system and I was t there enough to do it proper. Which would be weekly brewed tea then hand watered in. That will build you a stronger plant possibly increase yield but this round I just wanted to get by. Quality of the bud is geneitcs.

C

C0pperh3ad

No,but I do use ruby fulvic. I don’t like Bennie’s running through the watering system and I was t there enough to do it proper. Which would be weekly brewed tea then hand watered in. That will build you a stronger plant possibly increase yield but this round I just wanted to get by. Quality of the bud is geneitcs.
Well thanks for reminding me to K.I.S.S. You've definitely got them dialed in. They all look amazing. Can't wait to try them all

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
That sorcha #1 😍

All look awesome but that sorcha….

What’s the cross on that?
Sorcha =Tropicana punch x madmartigan(male)
I got seeds burning a whole in my pocket of frostette x sorcha 😍 and I don’t normally name things before I grow them but frostella 👌🏻🤩 I got a feeling I will find the pinical of grape in these!

C

C0pperh3ad

Thank you, everything takes time the more you grow the better you will get.
I know bro. I've been doing this for over 2 decades. Only recently I got hit by fusarium. I had never had to deal with anything like it before. No diseases, fungus, anything like that. Completely wiped me out. Where it hit hardest was my confidence for sure. Was asking the grow questions because I'm having to dump all my living soil I had accumulated and was figuring out how to restart and maybe with soilless since fusarium is soil borne.appreciate the input

Top Bottom