• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
That looks amazing! Is that a double ended water bottle!?🤯
i have 3, hot bottle glass roller,.. i usually find them at thrift stores,..
IMG 2276

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Just scoping it out! Looks like the bottles are available on eBay and Etsy! But they ain’t cheap! Looks like between 30 and 40 bucks a pop!

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

anything made of quality is getting very hard to find,.. look through stores, kijiji etc,.,
i always look out for those bottles, old large strainers with tiny mesh and old fans with motors,.
View attachment 2168439
Man im still finding brand new stuff like that in boxes in my house i bought from my grandparents been there 10 year and still haven’t been in the one attic yet lol

emanresu

emanresu

@GNick55 loving the vids. Cleaning it with water like that never entered my mind at all. I wish I had more stuff to try it now. I got lucky and my buddy had a lot of plants with a serious spider might infestation. The had a little kingdom at his house, it was really bad. He gave me almost all of it. Don't know how much never weighed it neither did he lol. I got to play around and learn how to make hash and hash oil with most of it. I did clean a little under half of it up got a lot of them out of it for him and compressed it. He was happy it didn't taste nearly as bad and really likes the hash I gave him. Not so much the oil though. that stuff really puts you down and he didn't like that. It gives me the munchies like crazy. I haven't had those in probably 15 years or more. If I didn't run across your videos on here, I wouldn't have gotten inspired to try any of that. Thanks G. Can't wait till my stuff is done to use that.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Nice! That testimonial should make you feel a little bit better about spending the last four days with this batch, Nick!😆 looking like my sifting season is drawing to a close! 91° here today. Will be kicking 100 in the ass middle of next week! The humidity is good though! 18%! Lol!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
@GNick55 loving the vids. Cleaning it with water like that never entered my mind at all. I wish I had more stuff to try it now. I got lucky and my buddy had a lot of plants with a serious spider might infestation. The had a little kingdom at his house, it was really bad. He gave me almost all of it. Don't know how much never weighed it neither did he lol. I got to play around and learn how to make hash and hash oil with most of it. I did clean a little under half of it up got a lot of them out of it for him and compressed it. He was happy it didn't taste nearly as bad and really likes the hash I gave him. Not so much the oil though. that stuff really puts you down and he didn't like that. It gives me the munchies like crazy. I haven't had those in probably 15 years or more. If I didn't run across your videos on here, I wouldn't have gotten inspired to try any of that. Thanks G. Can't wait till my stuff is done to use that.
the only reason i cleaned it that way is because it was either too warm or too high humidity for static tech to work properly so the only option was too wash though i wouldn’t really recommend it as dry sifting breaks up the material so fine it’s pretty much impossible to wash clean and i have full pressure hose to wash with and spent easily 20-30 min cleaning each pile,..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I am using a cheap heated press I purchased to press it. Was hoping to learn how to press rosin. Unfortunately, it doesn't work very well for that. I still have the stuff that fell through the bottom screen on the table. I was going to save that until I had more. I pressed the stuff on the bottom screen. I got 6.4grams but it's pretty full of plant from the looks of it.
Thanks for the encouragement. ☺️
View attachment 2166870
Oh yeah, you did post a pic! Good job! Now you’re hooked! From here, on out, it is an eternal quest for material! More material! Gotta have material!😂🐒

emanresu

emanresu

Way to hang, Eman! Be nice to see pictures of what you came up with! Speaking for myself, I wouldn’t mind a few mite Heads Mix in with my trike heads! I’m not that pernickety! Gives it character!😁

You sure about that? This is some of the nasty mites and junk I pulled out of his weed. Pretty gross lol.
Spider

I'm saving the stuff that fell on the table till I have more. I did press just a little though. 
Tablekeif

Lspress

This is what was on the bottom screen. Gave half of it to my friend. It was really his to begin with. He could have asked for it all and I would have given it to him. I like keeping it in the mango chew container. Makes it smell and taste nice.
Last screan sift

This is the oil I made yesterday with the last of the mite weed. I had another dish, but I gave that one to my buddy. The one on the right, I used GNicks method to make that. I didn't cook the alcohol off though. Just going to let it set for a long time. One on the left I went crazy on. Used a spoon and stirred really softly for 22 seconds. Filtered it through activated carbon filled coffee screens twice after removing the plant matter through a screen to make sure it got as little as possible in it. I didn't get much in the end, but it should be pretty dang pure. Going to wait another day to try either one. Let the ISO get all the way out first.
Hop

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
You sure about that? This is some of the nasty mites and junk I pulled out of his weed. Pretty gross lol.
View attachment 2168763
I'm saving the stuff that fell on the table till I have more. I did press just a little though. View attachment 2168765
View attachment 2168766
This is what was on the bottom screen. Gave half of it to my friend. It was really his to begin with. He could have asked for it all and I would have given it to him. I like keeping it in the mango chew container. Makes it smell and taste nice.
View attachment 2168768
This is the oil I made yesterday with the last of the mite weed. I had another dish, but I gave that one to my buddy. The one on the right, I used GNicks method to make that. I didn't cook the alcohol off though. Just going to let it set for a long time. One on the left I went crazy on. Used a spoon and stirred really softly for 22 seconds. Filtered it through activated carbon filled coffee screens twice after removing the plant matter through a screen to make sure it got as little as possible in it. I didn't get much in the end, but it should be pretty dang pure. Going to wait another day to try either one. Let the ISO get all the way out first.
View attachment 2168767
when you scrap it up, respread it out as thin as possible for a couple days before smoking,,,
spread out on thick glass, or large silicone mat, thick mirror etc

emanresu

emanresu

Hell Yeah. Barely even a hint of black in the oil I went crazy on! So Happy!!!🥹 The glob is the last couple times I tried it with different methods both times. The stuff I used with GNICKS method is still pretty wet. Not going to mess with it yet. Going to spread the little I got of the stuff on the blade out like G suggested until tomorrow, then I will try it.
Best run of oil yet

Top Bottom