GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
pressing later today,..

IMG 2294

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Damn Nick, everytime this thread pops up I'm inspired to make some hash! In fact gonna give it a whirl today. My local store didnt have oven or turkey bags to roll it out on, will big ziplock bags work?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Damn Nick, everytime this thread pops up I'm inspired to make some hash! In fact gonna give it a whirl today. My local store didnt have oven or turkey bags to roll it out on, will big ziplock bags work?
mmmm never tried those,.

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Right on Nick, getting my stuff ready now. I made some bubble a few months ago, should be enough for a few balls. Some of its kinda chunky tho, does that matter or should I grind it up?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Right on Nick, getting my stuff ready now. I made some bubble a few months ago, should be enough for a few balls. Some of its kinda chunky tho, does that matter or should I grind it up?
you mean the resin clumping up? it’ll breakdown when you put into the cellophane as you should spread it out evenly before hot bottle,.

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

you mean the resin clumping up? it’ll breakdown when you put into the cellophane as you should spread it out evenly before hot bottle,.
No after spooning it out of the buckets, some of it has a sandy consistency and some of it was kinda clumpy. I'm guessing the clumpy stuff is probably impurities in it? It was my first go at it and think I used 4 or 5 different micron screans. Not really looking for top shelf just yet, just some decent hash

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
No after spooning it out of the buckets, some of it has a sandy consistency and some of it was kinda clumpy. I'm guessing the clumpy stuff is probably impurities in it? It was my first go at it and think I used 4 or 5 different micron screans. Not really looking for top shelf just yet, just some decent smoke
oh might be because of micron size not all is keepable/smokable

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

oh might be because of micron size not all is keepable/smokable
I think you might be spot on there, my 1st attempt was an epic fail.. 😔 Turned out like undercooked cookie, crumbly.. Back to the drawing board for me..

Crazy thing is when I first made it, there was some chunks drying on the screen that looked really good. So for shits and giggles started rolling it up in a ball. I kept at it, kneeding and working it, and holy shit it turned out to be awesome smoke. Had that dark outer color and consistency of like playdough. Reminded me of that great hash from the 80's. Pretty much on accident, my buddys loved it lol..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
did a cold press/luke warm, just a touch warmer would of been perfect, turned out how i expected though, was trying for no melt (little) from heat,..

smoked a couple before on scale, was 33.?grams
IMG 2302
IMG 2306
IMG 2310

this stuff was part of the issue cleaning while in not suitable environment,.
was going to throw out but thought i might as well smoke one, did that but forgot to take notice if it was good or not so 30 mins later i get up and see the pile and go fuck i forgot but i guess if it was bad i would of noticed, so smoked another and ya it’s absolutely fine, honestly could barely notice much difference in buzz, taste is fine so i’ll keep and just mix in once in a while until gone,. kind good as the pile is around 7 grams,.
IMG 2297

so i’d say due to not suitable conditions throughout the entire process my yield was slightly affected,. but i was determined to dry sift instead of ice water, so it is what it is,. though the finger/palm hash from sifting was by far some of the best smoke i’ve had in a while,.. wouldn’t of had that in proper conditions,. haha..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Nice job! Powered on through! I’m on the fringes! Cellular Internet, was down all day! Couldn’t be here to keep you honest!😆 might’ve been that sunspot stuff! Or just screwed up Verizon!

Top Bottom