Ewe 2 or U2 Kush

• Thread starter norcal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

norcal

hey guys found out i had these pics from a few grows back. not the best quality pictures but wanted to post some of this strain. havent seen many pics out there and this strain needs some Rep cause its Bomb. ive grown at least 40 strains here in Cali and this has been top 3 easily. maybe my favorite. not to bad of a yielder. i got a shot of a flowering plant and a few of the finished product. ill also go snap some photos of the veg plant. i put up about 2 photos of a the Ewe 2 i put into flowering today. its 27 inches and topped multiple times. then theres some shots of a vegging Ewe 2 kush thats 18 inches tall.
Idk how there isnt more out there on this strain. i feel the same about Redwood kush also. im just wondering if these strains take awhile to get more recognition. sure every strain goes through it if not done by a popular breeder. but what do i know. ill get some better finished product shots up when i finish this strain. same for Redwood kush.

Ewe 2 or u2 kush
Ewe 2 or u2 kush 2
Ewe 2 or u2 kush 3
Ewe 2 or u2 kush 4
Ewe 2 or u2 kush 5
Ewe 2 or u2 kush 6
Vegging plants 005
Vegging plants 001
Vegging plants 004
Vegging plants 006
fractal

fractal

Damn that is nice looking! I could have picked it up last year, I got LA pure kush (lost it when i went to the hospital for emergency surgery in august) and a SAVAGE cutting of GDP that I love. But I thought U2 kush that sounds lame haha.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
She was not out there much until nstar got her. Good job. How many days id you take her?

N

norcal

i took a few different times to see which i liked best. i think the finished product pictured was upper 50's. ya i thought the same thing about ewe2 kush but accidently got it instead of another cut from my friend. THANK GOD. im not religious but something had to line up for this beauty to end up in my possession.

G

green stub

Look frickin great, might have too try the strain myself!

Very nice.....burn one for me bro!!

Stub

T

thequick12

hey guys found out i had these pics from a few grows back. not the best quality pictures but wanted to post some of this strain. havent seen many pics out there and this strain needs some Rep cause its Bomb. ive grown at least 40 strains here in Cali and this has been top 3 easily. maybe my favorite. not to bad of a yielder. i got a shot of a flowering plant and a few of the finished product. ill also go snap some photos of the veg plant. i put up about 2 photos of a the Ewe 2 i put into flowering today. its 27 inches and topped multiple times. then theres some shots of a vegging Ewe 2 kush thats 18 inches tall.
Idk how there isnt more out there on this strain. i feel the same about Redwood kush also. im just wondering if these strains take awhile to get more recognition. sure every strain goes through it if not done by a popular breeder. but what do i know. ill get some better finished product shots up when i finish this strain. same for Redwood kush.
Hey whats up hope you're doing well. Any chance you still have this?

Top Bottom