Fat banana and purple queen

• Thread starter Suds.an.buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Starting my second grow as I’m finishing my first pretty excited to get these two going fat banana and purple queen we’re germinated in fox farm soil happyfrog/ocean forest 50/50 with 30% added perlite and are currently 6 days old
Fat banana and purple queen
Fat banana and purple queen 2
Fat banana and purple queen 3
Fat banana and purple queen 4

Bilber

Bilber

Fat 🍌......I got some Banana O.G. seeds a while back.....in hopes of finding the creeper in one....no luck.....hope you don't mind if I roll one while I watch this show.....maybe smoke it also........

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Fat 🍌......I got some Banana O.G. seeds a while back.....in hopes of finding the creeper in one....no luck.....hope you don't mind if I roll one while I watch this show.....maybe smoke it also........
You might have to roll a few to get thru the show🤘

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Just finally jarred up my fat banana from outside in the fall, that plant produced some serious weight and seemed to take any amount of food I gave it. Hardy plant and potent!
What were you feeding her?

G

Green420

The baby’s seem to be coming along good they are 12 days old now and fat banana is starting it’s 4th node and purple queen starting it’s 3rd
Fat banana:View attachment 2134369purple queen:View attachment 2134370

The baby’s seem to be coming along good they are 12 days old now and fat banana is starting it’s 4th node and purple queen starting it’s 3rd
Fat banana:View attachment 2134369purple queen:View attachment 2134370
Nice one! Sounds like your babies are thriving! 😎 It's always exciting to see those nodes stacking up. Keep up the good work, and keep us posted on their progress!

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Hulkberry clone looked good today wish I would’ve got a pic she perked back up and went to go get a pic for this post before lights out and she drooping again must be tired 😴 🤷‍♂️

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

That is a nice looking light.....the power of leds.....upgrades and additions are always welcome......
Thanks. Picked it up by accident..lol 3 mins left on the auction opened box never used so I threw 180 at it not expecting to win… well here it is not a bad deal if ya ask me

Latest posts

Top Bottom