First grow attempt- 4 Runtz Photos

• Thread starter Purfict
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Galgrows

Galgrows

Day 2 of flower:
They exploded in growth these last two days, good amount of pistols coming along already. They grew so much I had to train some taller branches again, slowly upping the light. My seedlings are looking leggy, I’m pushing as much light as I can in the veg tent so the taller one will be a bit stressed. Fan leaves are looking much healthier this run.
they need shorter distance from the light although those scrogged ones need the most light now so best just to support those seedlings with a skinny bamboo stick else they will fold over.

P

Purfict

they need shorter distance from the light although those scrogged ones need the most light now so best just to support those seedlings with a skinny bamboo stick else they will fold over.
Yea, I’ll have to try to find something that can raise them to the light, the one older plant is pretty close to it.

P

Purfict

Day 7 of flower:
Some leaves are looking stressed, looks similar to gnats. Not sure if this is what the issue is, it’s on very few leaves but they’re noticeably stressed. Gave them a good watering and feeding, about 3 gallons between the 4 plants.

P

Purfict

Day 9 of flower:
Not sure what’s wrong with this plant, it’s the only one in the tent doing it. Some leaves look super stressed out with twisting. No other leaf on another plant does it, other than the very ends of the leaves. Could it be because its roots are showing a little bit? It looks like gnat damage, but I put new traps in and the face that they haven’t spread to other plants makes me think otherwise.

C

Coppermike

Do you have drainage holes in the containers?

That's an awfully long time for a dryback....

Maybe another fan would help with the dryback.......

Yeah....don't water till it's dry.....you'll start to see a droop in the leaves......try not to get it in full droop, but just at the moment it starts......or just before preferably.....
Hey, my leaves do the opposite, although they have adequate lighting.. they tend to shoot up instead of out, so the leaves look more pointy then droopy, it’s in a 2 or 3 gallon bucket, I check the weight very often, and don’t really need to water for a good 5-6 days.. the node space is great compared to when it first germinated. The question: with the leaves rising like that, is that just it’s way of saying “ahh that feels good”? Because I have encountered overwatering before and I know what it looks like.. but this is not overwatering. Here is a picture of what I’m trying to explain.. any information would be highly appreciated.

C

Coppermike

Hey, my leaves do the opposite, although they have adequate lighting.. they tend to shoot up instead of out, so the leaves look more pointy then droopy, it’s in a 2 or 3 gallon bucket, I check the weight very often, and don’t really need to water for a good 5-6 days.. the node space is great compared to when it first germinated. The question: with the leaves rising like that, is that just it’s way of saying “ahh that feels good”? Because I have encountered overwatering before and I know what it looks like.. but this is not overwatering. Here is a picture of what I’m trying to explain.. any information would be highly appreciated. Also, if you see some blotchy spots on the leaves that look whiteish, it had to have a milk/water treatment, as I was dealing with what I found out to be mildew from whiteflies.

P

Purfict

Hey, my leaves do the opposite, although they have adequate lighting.. they tend to shoot up instead of out, so the leaves look more pointy then droopy, it’s in a 2 or 3 gallon bucket, I check the weight very often, and don’t really need to water for a good 5-6 days.. the node space is great compared to when it first germinated. The question: with the leaves rising like that, is that just it’s way of saying “ahh that feels good”? Because I have encountered overwatering before and I know what it looks like.. but this is not overwatering. Here is a picture of what I’m trying to explain.. any information would be highly appreciated.
From my knowledge, they are happy now. I can easily see they weren’t getting enough light before and now are. I would say just keep an eye on the leaves and maybe support it with something. It looks sturdy, but the bottom looks very leggy. If you plan to transplant it, you could just bury it deeper.

Top Bottom