Get Ready to Grow: What's Your Plan for this High Season?

RoyalQueenSeeds

Supporter
Hey fellow growers!

Exciting news: outdoor season is finally upon us! 🌱 Who else is pumped for this 2024 growing calendar?

We're curious to know what everyone's planning to cultivate this year. Are you sticking with old school favorites, trying out new strains, or experimenting with different techniques?
Share your plans, tips, and tricks with us! Let's make this growing season one for the books. 💚💪

Plant shell 3
R

RGWD0202

Hey fellow growers!

Exciting news: outdoor season is finally upon us! 🌱 Who else is pumped for this 2024 growing calendar?

We're curious to know what everyone's planning to cultivate this year. Are you sticking with old school favorites, trying out new strains, or experimenting with different techniques?
Share your plans, tips, and tricks with us! Let's make this growing season one for the books. 💚💪
What are some outdoor strains that do well in humid conditions and are more pest resistant that I cag get from RQS?

Bahrain79

Bahrain79

My favorite time of year! I've just started seeds of PPD (purple panty dropper) Dream queen, Granny Candy and Mix Nutz from Humboldt Seed Co. I also started a 1:1 CBD strain Blue Shark. That leaves me with one more plant I can legally grow (I'm in CA) and I'll probably try to get a clone of Lemon Cherry Gelato. I grew one last year and love it. I'm also upgrading my grow bags from 65 gal to 100 gal.
Good Luck everyone

RoyalQueenSeeds

Supporter
What are some outdoor strains that do well in humid conditions and are more pest resistant that I cag get from RQS?
Hello! One of our best bets for hot and humid conditions would be our Amnesia Haze or our Shining Silver Haze 😜. However, if you are looking for something more specific, you can always try the seed finder on our website! This will help you find your perfect match 💚

Rooke

Rooke

Hello growmies hope you’re all doing great! This year as per usual all new strains except for Death Star and Purple Cake they both did quite well last summer. I have a Death Star x ECSD that I’m anxious to see how it turns out. Rather than germinating in paper towels I dropped them into the soil out of 32 I have 31 seedlings I’m hoping they have a bit more vigour having to push through the soil. I also have T8 leds instead of my T5 s to see if they work better for seedlings here’s what I’ve started. Peace!!

IMG 7192

Latest posts

Top Bottom