Good morning everyone!

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Man taxes in Cali are just crazy. They really do tax the shit out of weed here. Luckily my discount takes out all the taxes 🙃 🤪 but still. $20 in taxes on $80 worth of product is a little high wouldn't you agree?!?!? I don't grow enough for how much I smoke obviously so I have to rely on dispensaries to get me from plant to plant.
😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆
Ok that's my morning rant before coffee.
I hope everyone has a good day! Pics of plants later as I've been neglecting taking pics lately. But the weekend is over and idk I'm retired so the days don't really matter
I have no excuse. Pics later.
🐉

DeadheadJim

DeadheadJim

I swear I meant to ask if you saw it.......it was pretty cloudy here in CNY, but we were able to glimpse it a few times.....glad you were able to see it 🐲.....
It was a tad cloudy here in Northern Saratoga County. We got to see it. It was a ghost town. I thought I got left behind. That goes without saying. I was the 2nd sinner in my 1st life.

DeadheadJim

DeadheadJim

Nys dispos are garbage IMO, you are not missing anything.
I approve of this message. My buddy and his wife applied for a level 3 micro license here in NY. They've been growing the dank bud for 15 years. It kind of surprised me that he wanted to go legit. Somehow NY seems to fuck everything up. Especially the license process.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Check out my new usb lighter. Hahahaha it works on weed too! 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day and a happy ass grow! Damn I love the spring!
Pics coming later.
🐉

Picture 20240411114123
Top Bottom