Greetings! Old School and Professional Grower, looking to get back into things....

• Thread starter MrCannabisExplains
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrCannabisExplains

MrCannabisExplains

Hey Farmers!
I'm Norton, i used to be on these forums back in the day as Nman, and was a moderator on the old Pot Pimp forums. I got off the forums when i went back to school at 30 in 2012, for a Greenhouse Technician course, focusing more on my studies, and then career and family.

I started outside in soil and under the sun for several years in a rural town, then inside with hydro, coco and peat. I ended up doing some pollen chucking for Ripz on PP, and was part of their international collective, sharing clones from Spain to UK to here in Canada and US. I learned a lot from old timers on those forums, only increasing my knowledge at college, taught by some amazing professors with decades in the industry!

I've worked at a Research and Innovation center, various veggie and flower greenhouses, and 2 Licensed Producers here in Ontario. I ended up being Head of Propagation at the 2nd one, running the division for 5 years, responsible for millions of dollars potential product every month.... it was a lot. Lol

This is why i'm going by Mr Cannabis nowadays. ;)

But as any good student will tell you, your education never ends! So i'm trying to get back on the forums, maybe learn some new things, see some killer grows, and hopefully give some tips and advise along the way! :D

See you in your threads! :)

Me plants blurred

MrCannabisExplains

MrCannabisExplains

Welcome back. The smell in there must burn your eyes in the morning.
Thanks man! But these are just vegging plants, as i was head of propagation. But even in the flower rooms, the smell was always pretty manageable. :)

Flower
Top Bottom